- The battleground is open 24/7
- Battleground modes rotate every 10 minutes
- During the battleground Happy Hours the rewards are doubled (more details below)
- Win: 60 War Badge (120 during Happy Hours time)
- Tie: 40 War Badge (80 during Happy Hours time)
- Loss: 30 War Badge (60 during Happy Hours time)
- 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM Server Time (UTC) every day.
- 09:00 PM to 11:00 PM Server Time (UTC) every day.
- @joinbg (Join the battleground queue)
- @bgtime (Show how much time left for the current match to end - this is when a tie will be announced if no one wins)
- @reportafk (Report a player to be AFK and kick them from the current match if they have been idle for 1 minute)
- @leavebg (Leave the battleground - you will not be able to rejoin for 2 minutes)
- Team Deathmatch: There are two teams in this mode. The team that reaches 10 kills first wins.
- Triple Inferno: There are three teams in this mode, the goal is to kill the opposing team members and take the skull item they drop after they die. You need to go to the pillars on your corner to turn the skulls into points (you just need to walk in front of them). The first team that turns 10 skulls into points wins.
- Domination: There are two teams in this mode. The goal is to gain 50 domination points first by capturing as many of the 3 bases (North, Center, and South) as possible and for as long as possible. It takes 25 capturing points to capture a base. 1 capturing point is gained for every team player in the base-area while no enemy player is alive there. Once a base is captured, the team starts gaining 1 domination point every 5 seconds for as long as the base is still captured. Bases can also be recaptured by the opposing team. You don't need to be in the base-area to gain domination points from the captured base, you only need to be in the base-area when you are capturing or defending the base.
- Rush: This mode is like WoE 1st edition. There are two teams. The team that reaches 2 points first wins. You get:
- 1 point for capturing the castle if it's still not captured.
- 2 Points for capturing the castle if it's being defended.
- 1 point for successfully defending the castle for 5 minutes.
- You can type /cashshop to hide/show the cash shop icon near the minimap that may hide the battleground's score.
- War Badge can also be obtained from the Quest NPC -> Other