REMINDER: OREKI WILL NEVER MESSAGE YOU IN-GAME

All talk related to MindRO and Ragnarok Online.
Ishi
Has liked: 1 time

REMINDER: OREKI WILL NEVER MESSAGE YOU IN-GAME

Post by Ishi »

I WOULD JUST LIKE EVERYONE TO TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS THREAD FROM THE FORUMS THAT WOULD SECURE YOUR PERSONAL COMPUTERS FROM HACKERS/SCAMMERS:
https://forum.mindro.org/viewtopic.php?t=502

Someone reached out to me a while ago telling me he's a newbie and asking for some guidance. After a while, he told me that he's Oreki and thanked me for helping out newbies. He told that he's looking for a new GM for events as there would be 200 to 300 new players coming after the "upcoming update". By using a fake "[GM] Oreki" account in-game, he pulled me into a pub where you can see that he's using another fake character to impersonate Oreki. He told me that he would interview me on a private Discord channel blah blah. I knew from the start that this was some sort of BS, so I tried to see what he would do just enough where it was still safe.

I just stopped when he pulled me into his "interview" Discord channel, I'm too busy window shopping on the costumes. LMAO.

I've already raised this one to Oreki and guys, please stay vigilant at all times. /no1
buildingbetterplace
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 1 time

Re: REMINDER: OREKI WILL NEVER MESSAGE YOU IN-GAME

Post by buildingbetterplace »

show screenshot if any. was approached by this sketchy dude as well
Attachments
aaa.JPG
aaa.JPG (4.87 KiB) Viewed 324 times