Some suggestions

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
PunchesThings

Some suggestions

Post by PunchesThings »

1/Can we have MVP room NPC in different towns ? Prontera is too crowded with both people and NPCs and sometime auto events block the way to MVP room too.

2/Can we get more buffs from healer ? High Priest will still be needed in contents that requires rebuffing anyway but for general gameplay having Impositio Manus , Assumptio , Gloria from healer would be great.

3/Is there a need to pay 100k each time for Soul Linker buff ? I myself made soul linker mules anyway just to not have to deal with the NPC dialogues to get the buff cuz its faster and cost you nothing.(Or make the soul link buff from NPC last 30 mins and not disappear on death would be great)
Thanks
welcome22
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Some suggestions

Post by welcome22 »

+1 on this.
but i think that`s a money burn function.

so maybe, add a fee whenever we heal since we`re getting SL or HP buffs? @gm oreki?
mgbgames
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Some suggestions

Post by mgbgames »

1- is ok for me
2- is not ok for me, this is too OP already esp for pvp. There is already assumptio in tool dealer. having impo / gloria would further make HP useless and OP in pvp. Sure, you can alweays slave an HP, but this will make your re entry cycle on pvp esp KOE/WOE harder and slower which is a good trade off for me. Another thing, not all the time i would like to have assump, like if id want to be on reflect damage mode.
3- current is ok already for me. nothing much to spend on MC anyway, 100k is little for the convenience.

these are my takes.