GAME CRASH [closed]

Having problems with the game.exe, patcher, or client? This is the place to ask for help.
welcome22
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

GAME CRASH [closed]

Post by welcome22 »

Hi, GM.

for some reason, only when i logged in my champ, i experience this error when teleporting to any map then a few seconds, it will crash and this error will prompt.

character name: Sparky Sparky Boom Man 821-665

*note*
-tried doing the same thing with other characters under the same account and different account but never experienced the error.
-tried with multi and single clients only and issue persist on the same character only.

this never happened to me before since my champ is my mvp champ so i used that character often. it just happened after the most recent patch we had last April 2024.

by any chance you can look onto this?

**PS** this is happening to some players as well but usually happens when they multi client and i am not sure if theres a character who triggers the crash as well just like mine.

thank you!!
Attachments
user.JPG
user.JPG (6.65 KiB) Viewed 204 times
crash.JPG
crash.JPG (32.08 KiB) Viewed 207 times
Last edited by welcome22 on Wed May 01, 2024 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
mgbgames
Been liked: 4 times

Re: GAME CRASH

Post by mgbgames »

+1
welcome22
Been liked: 1 time

Post by welcome22 »

@gm oreki

i removed all my items and seems to be triggering the issue/crash when incubus is summoned when pet accessory is equpped.
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 131 times

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi everyone,

Thank you for reporting.

This problems happens when you are using custom GRFs and you have a new pet accessory equipped like incubus's.

If you have this problem, unequip your pet accessory or remove your custom GRFs.

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!