Wise Old Woman (Berzebub Card Quest) [closed]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
psychopath

Wise Old Woman (Berzebub Card Quest) [closed]

Post by psychopath »

Hi,

Perhaps could consider making the above quest available..however, the card will be account bound and can be done once per character...this will greatly help starter/newbies to the server to have access to the card, considering the difficulty in defeating the mvp itself.

Any comments is greatly appreciated.
mgbgames
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Wise Old Woman (Berzebub Card Quest)

Post by mgbgames »

Hi psycopath!

My 2 cents on this. Through my journey in the server, MVPs have range of difficulty wherein getting a certain card/gear would lead to you defeating a harder MVP. Berzebub is one of or the mvp that is at the end of it. You need to prepare the gears/cards (for example gloom/thana card) for it step by step to defeat it and he is like the end game MVP to conquer. Even without strategy, using just suicide approach on MVP room, youll be able to kill him. This gave me motivation and gave spice to the game and was one of the reasons that kept me grinding and staying in the server while having fun. IMHO giving out free card like berzebub would spoil a huge chunk of the fun in one's PVE career in the server.
fran

Re: Wise Old Woman (Berzebub Card Quest)

Post by fran »

There's already very little grind required to play the server. There's a guide/video that shows how to kill Bee alone - that along with bubblegum makes it very easy to get a card.
ing.
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: Wise Old Woman (Berzebub Card Quest) [closed]

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi everyone,

Thank you psychopath for making this request, but it's not something we will do.

Topic closed

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!