@commands and other server features

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
DickSkin
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 3 times

@commands and other server features

Post by DickSkin »

Hi dev team,

Some of the plugin I saw for Hercules
  • Aura: players could customized their Auras, this might serve as their signature or guild identity. Server could limit the available auras to make it elegantly implemented, everyone having different auras is also not a good sight, some auras are good in quality. give us at least 10-20 auras to choose from, something like that

@aura <aura1> {<aura2> <aura3>})
    https://board.herc.ws/topic/5057-auraset/
  • Hatless: players could easily switch on <enable/disable> costume. Cosmetics is the only buyable items in Cash Shop, but majority of us are using nohats.grf since it will just add to the many problems we have, specially identifying right classes or targets.
    If we have this features we are more confident to buy or flaunt our costumes, because we could somewhat assume that they could also see it because of easier approach than changing DATA.ini for GvG and non-GvG,

@hatless - other implementation could be @view pet <on/off> @view hat <on/off>.
    https://board.herc.ws/topic/18488-hatless/
  • We currently have @spb but the implementation could not efficiently utilized, we should add the indicator in party window since we could buffs them there. It is hard to check @spb in chat window specially during GvG. Imagine looking for party members without buffs, then finding them in your stack, we currently dont use @spb and we still need to communicate with our Paladin or Creator if we dont have Devo or FCP, which should not be the case. PartyBuffs is intended for party members to see your buffs without telling them.

@partybuff / @spb
    https://board.herc.ws/topic/13037-partybuff-plugin/
Other commands
  • @hourly? a way we could check how many minutes we already login, this if for the hourly reward. We could logout/@afk more efficiently, if it needs just 5 minutes before the next reward, we might postpone our log out for a few minutes.
  • @costume <Wedding|Christmas|Summer|Hanbok|Oktoberfest>? I think we already have Christmas and Summer, never saw someone use it regularly. If we don't want to add it @commands, could we at least remove the expiration time and it only get rid of via logout.
Other Server Features:
  • Daily Rewards - the classic which have increasing rewards, reset if not login within the last 24 hours. 30 days consecutive login might be Silvervine Box (100)
  • Fishing/Mining System - I remember I played a server before that instead of @afk, we go fishing during our characters idle time, and when we go back, our inventory was full of items (common and rares) that could be exchange for something (100 commons for 1 rare, Costume for 100 rares, Silvervine for 1000 rares)
/thx

edit on Bold text
Last edited by DickSkin on Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chibubong
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: @commands and other server features

Post by Chibubong »

+1
I hope most of this would be inplemented. Or all of this.
IntrepidEnigma
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 5 times

Re: @commands and other server features

Post by IntrepidEnigma »

+1