Guild Package [fulfilled]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
Choi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 14 times

Guild Package [fulfilled]

Post by Choi »

I think it would be a good idea to add a Guild Package for new guilds to incentivize guilds, who may be looking for a new server, to join this server and help them get an early foothold to mvping and gvging!

Here's my proposition for this, but I would love to hear people's thoughts as well.

Guild Pack Requiring at least 5 members

Guild Leader: 5x Bubble Gum, 50 MC, 50 Bloody Branches, Sunglasses [1], 2000 War Badges, 500 Silvervine Fruit Box
Guild Members: D. Armor, D.Robe, D.Boots, Valk Shield, Orleans Glove, Diabolus Ring, 10 MC, 300 War Badges

Guild Pack Requiring at least 10 members

Guild Leader: 15x Bubble Gum, 150 MC, 150 Bloody Branches, Sunglasses [1], 5000 War Badges, 1000 or 1500 Silvervine Fruit Box
Guild Members: D. Armor x2, D.Robe x2, D.Boots x2, Variant Shoes, Valk Armor, Valk Shield x2, Orleans Glove x2, Diabolus Ring x2, 500 War Badges

This would require some type of IP check/account check to avoid exploitation. We could make some of these account bound as well if we think that would help.
hard2handle2
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Guild Package

Post by hard2handle2 »

+1

I suggest doubling the amount of the items mentioned above. Maybe add a full gear set for champion including MVP Cards (Gloom, Tanee, etc.) so it would be more enticing for new-comers.
hazyhaze /sigh
Choi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Choi »

hard2handle2 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:20 am +1

I suggest doubling the amount of the items mentioned above. Maybe add a full gear set for champion including MVP Cards (Gloom, Tanee, etc.) so it would be more enticing for new-comers.
I think that would be a good idea to let them get involved in mvping early. Just at the Guild Leader level (one set) and maybe at the 10 people level? I was thinking we could add a GMG and ILoveChina. Also want to be careful of making it so that they don't feel like they don't have to do anything and lose motivation, but I don't think that would be the case.
fran

Post by fran »

+1
ing.
IntrepidEnigma
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by IntrepidEnigma »

+1
hard2handle2
Been liked: 2 times

Post by hard2handle2 »

In line with this one, can we also add Solo Packages. I know the server already has a high rate but as a player who have spent quite some time in the server I always end up giving out items to newbies whenever I see one or if someone asks for it. Perhaps a +7 Lunakaligo, Valk set (except valk manteau, since this might be subject to abuse in case implemented) , and Variant shoes will be a good thing to give to newbies. Current players, specially "older" ones already have locked in their items or close to locking in their items so I think it is quite fair for newbies to have Solo package just to have gears to start with in hunting.
hazyhaze /sigh
piggybank
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by piggybank »

I like the idea but I feel like it could be abused. I know there are IP logged but even then VPN are a thing.

Could be rental items that will go away after a week or two. If they play often enough that will give them plenty of time to earn high-end gears or even several MVP cards.

So, +1 for me but with some caveat.
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: Guild Package [approved]

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi everyone,

This is approved and will be implemented on the coming update with measures for anti abuse /no1

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!