Taekwondo skill Kihob and TKM Miracle

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
Broman
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 2 times

Taekwondo skill Kihob and TKM Miracle

Post by Broman »

i want to make a request for that skill Kihob for the Taekwon class to be easier accessible.
its a passive skill, that increases dmg for each partymember in the group.

i played with it on official servers, where there playerbase was a lot higher and grouping up in full groups was easy and have full potential of that skill.

on MindRO the really only way to utilize it, is by logging in multiple accounts, just to artificially increase the party size, which is kinda annoying, because it serve the same result, just with annoyance.

my request would be to make this skill easier to use, or set it to max value with a command like @maxpartysize. atleast i like playing with that class but the chore with multi clients is kinda ass.

2nd request would be the hiden skill Miracle, which triggers by 0,01% chance when attacking. maybe increase the chance for easier use. (it is beeing cheesed anyway) again, just a QoL improvement. or have an NPC in town we can pay to activate it like the soul link npc. also dont make it reset on a map change.

I added a screenshot, i think thats another bug, once Miracle is activated and using teleport or @jump on the same map, the effect is instantly removed, which is definetly not how it should be.
Attachments
sdafasdfsad.PNG
sdafasdfsad.PNG (70.01 KiB) Viewed 11655 times