SOUL LINKER SKILLS [closed]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
Krator

SOUL LINKER SKILLS [closed]

Post by Krator »

Hello,

Just wanted to make it an open book for everyone, I know this is a private server and all and it has its own entity and whatnot but Balancing skills on this class should get more attention to keep the balance. A lot of players would repute and say " You can make your own Character too and buff yourself" but that is not the whole point about it, specially in GVG MAPS. Soul Linker Skills that buff others should be disabled to be fair, even the official server have this disable during GVG as they know it is broken and unbalance. /hmm
gr8b8m8ir88over8
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: SOUL LINKER SKILLS

Post by gr8b8m8ir88over8 »

MVP cards are broken and unbalanced too, but they're easily obtainable. The meta on official servers and this server is way beyond different. On official servers, everything should be farmed or bought via cash shops. Here almost everything is available via NPC tool dealer.

Soul Linker skills cannot be used on others without another Soul Linker buff. That itself is a big liability. You can't even bring a Soul Linker solo on BG and be useful at the same time.

You should be aware that KOE and WOE are team games. You should've variation in roles, not everyone could be a carry or tank, support roles are needed too to boost the efficacy of the carries.
Supports are more effective if there's someone controlling them as main character instead of getting used as an alt. Why not get someone from your team to play Soul Linker main?

Extended Alternate Jobs also already got the shortend of the stick with the limited amount of gears that they can wear.
nerodatas

Post by nerodatas »

You gotta have a better argument than comparing it to so called "official server". You didn't even bother naming those skills you're referring to my brother.

It should have been already obvious to you that Oreki has a very broad and deep knowledge of the game and in fact a very strategic player himself, based on how he judge and answer to previous proposals.

I think you're confusing the lack of creativity with the term "imbalance".
Alchemist
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Alchemist »

Soul Linker Skills that buff other should be disabled to be fair?
? really? /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh

I'll help you list more skills to be disabled then, base on your concept of why it should be disabled.
Disable SinX hide/cloak. It's too unfair we cant see you ingame. It's GvG we should see EVERYONE.
Disable Grimtooth, SinX is can hide and then hit other players, disable it to be fair then we can have balance in this game.
Disable decrease agility too, it can make me walk slowly. Disable increase agility too, enemy is too fast.
Disable Devotion too, I cant hit the devoed class. It's too OP.
Disable hunter traps too, It's so unfair in GvG to be trapped inside the castle, so broken, so unbalanced.
Disable Land Protector, our Wiz cant do AoE damage while they are on LP. That's too OP man, I hate it.
Disable Dispell in GvG maps too, I cant have my own buffs dispelled, it is so unfair!
Disable Poem of Bragi, it gives too much advantage to the allies, so it is fair if we disable it.
Disable PDFM, my aspd is going down down down, imma cry. so sad, so unfair
Disable Loki, welp..... (case closed)
Disable Asura Strike in GvG maps too, It can one hit most of the class without proper equips, it is not balance, should be removed.
Disable FCP too, everyone should have the right to break enemy equipments. It is unfair everyone can be protected from that.
Disable blessing too, it is unfair we get to have additional stats because of a skill buff by another class right?
Disable Lex aeterna, it's unfair we have to take x2 damage with that skill
uyuyy
Has liked: 4 times

Post by uyuyy »

You said earlier on main chat that iRO disabled soul linker spells.

I was trying to search if the Soul linker spells are actually disabled on iRO, can you show me a video or maybe some proof that those skills are disabled? because i couldn't find any.

Im talking about iRO classic, not 3rd job or 4th job.
Choi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Choi »

Yeah, I've never played on the official servers, but when looking at irowiki, the only soul linker skill that is disabled is kaizel, and Assassin Spirit is reduced to 1.25x in WoE.
These users liked this post by Choi
uyuyy
gr8b8m8ir88over8
Has liked: 2 times

Post by gr8b8m8ir88over8 »

Don't expect useful points from this Krator guy. Can't even defend his point on his other post and just resorts to insult.
Krator

Post by Krator »

gr8b8m8ir88over8 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:46 pm Don't expect useful points from this Krator guy. Can't even defend his point on his other post and just resorts to insult.
like i said ... such an ignorant soul.. so just move along /shy
Krator

Post by Krator »

Choi wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:20 pm Yeah, I've never played on the official servers, but when looking at irowiki, the only soul linker skill that is disabled is kaizel, and Assassin Spirit is reduced to 1.25x in WoE.
when 3rd class was not implemented yet, SL skills that buffs others during GVG are all disabled but when they implemented 3rd classes skills, SL skils becomes irrelevant except for Kaizel but then again.. this server does not even have 3rd job classes implemented so its really hard to even compare it. /ok
Krator

Post by Krator »

Krator wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:14 pm
Choi wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:20 pm Yeah, I've never played on the official servers, but when looking at irowiki, the only soul linker skill that is disabled is kaizel, and Assassin Spirit is reduced to 1.25x in WoE.
when 3rd class was not implemented yet, SL skills that buffs others during GVG are all disabled but when they implemented 3rd classes skills, SL skils becomes irrelevant except for Kaizel but then again.. this server does not even have 3rd job classes implemented so its really hard to even compare it. /ok
I know everyone notices it that SL Skills only work to others if they are LINKED by the NPC or other SL which again.. that counts towards Multi Client in WOE.. which you know.. as always.. play like your life depends on it and multi account it and spam it to your heart content. We all could resort to it but that takes the whole purpose of playing which is to have FUN and Compete Fairly like we always do /e6