VIP System [closed]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
DickSkin
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 3 times

VIP System [closed]

Post by DickSkin »

VIP ticket for 30 days for 2000CP, 7 days for 700CP you name it, price is not for me to decide.

Benefits like:
- @afk could still get hourly reward or hourly reward is double if VIP
- healer kafra also have Assumptio, Gloria, or other buffs by different class
- Different Aura from others
- could use @restock option
- increase drop rate for VIP, from 2.5% > 3~5?

The list are not thoroughly think about, its ok if all of them is not feasible and you could suggest otherwise, but my point is VIP system that could not have an advantage to other players (P2W) but just more better quality of life.

New to the game, more than a month and love every day that I have been here. Just worried that donation will stop, at least it is a constant little stream of donations. I donated, buy all the costumes I want. but that's it
These users liked this post by DickSkin
kangkongkernits
Choi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 14 times

Re: VIP System

Post by Choi »

-1 personally. I generally don't like donations past cosmetics and light convenience (like buying Mithril coins). Giving things that provide people a lot of benefits from donations just puts off newer players and players who don't want or have the funds to donate. I would say that of the above points things like the healer buffs and the increased drop rate of MVPs would have put me off from playing this server.
These users liked this post by Choi (total 4):
DickSkin, piggybank, Akshani, SemurJengkol
piggybank
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by piggybank »

Hard agreed with Choi. This would put the server in the realm of P2W territory. I'm liking the server the way it is and the healing NPC already does so much (removing status, repair armor, turning rough elus/oris into useable ores). Other things mentioned are pretty off putting as well.

I hope this isn't coming off as an attack on your idea. All ideas are welcome and more people should vote for features that will benefit ALL players and not just one that are paying.

-piggybank
These users liked this post by piggybank
DickSkin
Alchemist
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Alchemist »

I would agree to this but not on some of the benefits like buffs etc etc.

I would suggest/agree with the benefits:
- different aura of choosing (for the duration of subscription)
- @afk with hourly (seems fair if you paid a lot of $$$, also not that of a big impact at the game)
- Name Badge(?) (i dont know if it possible, I VIP badge on side of name)
- extra voting points (not harmful to the server right?)

- a VIP lounge ( a very very little map where VIPs can access, with Prontera NPCs: Upgrade NPCs, Enchant npcs, Costume shops, damage tester, decarder, Slotter)
(short map = fast load, fast NPC talk, etcetc)
Or just call it a Lounge Pass or something. Just a flat square map or CTP poring map would do.

If someone bought the package, they would not be seen as P2W players but instead a fashion2Win guy/gal.
I'd say the VIP lounge could seal the deal for this subscription. It does not put the payers above others on items or drop rates etc etc.
DickSkin

Post by DickSkin »

Yes, I agree that we all should have inputs, that is the purpose of this.

You dont need to agree on the listed benefits, you could suggest what you think is not a disadvantage to others. Example are, instead of having an alt High Priest to assumptio you during boss hunt, why not using VIP system, free to play players could easily use alt right? If i could pay in exchange of some comfort, without disadvantage to others in terms of GvG/PvP, ill definitely take it.

And as @alchemist said, it could be a fashion2win type of VIP system, different name color/aura for the duration. A different kind of cosmetics.

Just as you, just want to make the server stay longer. I want silvervine fruit more demandable, free 2 play players constantly buying donation points to someone who could donate.

This idea is coming from the past server i played before, that VIP ticket is always on demand. Make it cheaper so everyone could be a VIP member and someone who could donate never stop as well because there is always a demand, make it also available to reward boxes or hourly points like bubblegum. Even make it available in quest shop in exchange of MC? Mvp points, pk points?

As I said, new to the server, if this costumes could sustain the operation cost, i have nothing against keeping it as it is.
DickSkin

Post by DickSkin »

Choi wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:54 pm -1 personally. I generally don't like donations past cosmetics and light convenience (like buying Mithril coins). Giving things that provide people a lot of benefits from donations just puts off newer players and players who don't want or have the funds to donate. I would say that of the above points things like the healer buffs and the increased drop rate of MVPs would have put me off from playing this server.
If you could buy cash points from others like we currently have, silvervine box (100), will this VIP system could still draw a line? or even better, available in Quest NPCs for players who have time.

I know majority likes to grind hard to be at the top, spend countless of hours in the game, using 4 alts during boss hunts or before entering PvP but it is also not the case for everyone. Some are just casual players always AFK at town, will online during KoE/WoE for them to unwind and relax after stressful day at work and play the game they love.

I dont want to draw a line from donators and free2play, just want to lessen the gap from casual to hardcore players in exchange of some lunch money. If the advantage of VIP players could not be achieve by free2play, I am also against it.

/no1
kangkongkernits
Has liked: 3 times

Post by kangkongkernits »

Well its either you want the server to die because theres no income for Oreki anymore or you could suggest ways so that we can help the server to stay alive. +1 to this
Akshani
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Akshani »

I agree with the premise but not with the proposed suggestions from OP. The easiest way would be:
  • to add more cosmetics to the cash shop (maybe even including mounts, cosmetic pets etc.)
  • VIP emotes/auras
  • Harmless non-disruptive VIP commands that don't affect others in a meaningful way
  • I would also be okay with bubble gums at certain donated amounts as a side gift/reward
Thats just quickly off the top.
princekos
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by princekos »

If this request is granted, ill stop playing. P2W. I never donate at this server.
gr8b8m8ir88over8
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by gr8b8m8ir88over8 »

VIP system is okay as long as it doesn't provide competitive advantage between f2p and p2w players.
DickSkin wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:13 am - @afk could still get hourly reward or hourly reward is double if VIP
Double rewards seems to be too much. Hourly reward on @afk is ok, think of it as if you're donating it to the server instead of leaving your machine on for 24/7, that's environment-friendly as well /no1
DickSkin wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:13 am - healer kafra also have Assumptio, Gloria, or other buffs by different class
Hard NO. Rather than that, why not discounts on or free Soul-linker buffs?
DickSkin wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:13 am - Different Aura from others
Seems fair.
DickSkin wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:13 am - could use @restock option
Nope. Better implement this as a general feature to all players. (autostorage when?)
DickSkin wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:13 am - increase drop rate for VIP, from 2.5% > 3~5?
Hard NO

Other things that I may add:
- Free and 100% success rate on Decard service
- Free restat
- Exp boost (as if its hard to level up anyway /heh )