Disable Multi-Client on WoE/KoE [closed]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
omgwtfbbqstx

Disable Multi-Client on WoE/KoE [closed]

Post by omgwtfbbqstx »

Same with other events, we should disable multi client on WoE/KoE.

It is an advantage for the defending party. They could setup all their defense using Alts but the same could not be said to the opposing team.
Screamokiid

Re: Disable Multi-Client on WoE/KoE

Post by Screamokiid »

Or you should say “disable the valhalla guild for being creative and keep winning”
LovelyLove
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by LovelyLove »

I just noticed all this "Disable" just pop up in the forum.
When we (Valhalla) are losing, not a single thread was open about complaining.
And now we (Valhalla) are winning then all of a sudden we must disable this or that? /hmm

When we (Valhalla) def earlier during WoE, we got run thru by KAOS even thou we have alts inside the emp.
KAOS also have some alts outside the pre emp so they can also prep to enter.
It was a tug of war game since KAOS is now got to def and we are on offense.
In the end, its all about the players skill and team execution.
No matter how many alts but if its not skilled and no coordination then its useless.
These users liked this post by LovelyLove
Alchemist
gr8b8m8ir88over8
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by gr8b8m8ir88over8 »

I agree multi-client is pretty OP on gvg maps, but attackers can also utilize that, they just need to be creative.

A good compromise would be limiting the amount of clients allowed to 2, so that other long time gvgers wouldn't be shocked with the changes.
Mumboh
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Mumboh »

This convo has absolutely nothing to do with winning or losing.
It has to do with what's fun.

Multi-client in WoE has clear abuses and benefits for defense over offense.

All I want is good fights.
100% in favor of no multi-client on WoE maps.
LovelyLove

Post by LovelyLove »

Mumboh if it has nothing to do with winning or losing then why complain?
I dont know if youre new to the server or here for a while but I see you made an account few days ago just to complain.
It was fun for us (Valhalla) even if we lose for how many months and we didnt complain.
And now we utilize what we (Valhalla) plan and able to compete with the other guilds and now its not fun?
At least now we have a competitive and fun WoE not like before which was one sided.
Mumboh

Post by Mumboh »

You seem to be posting for the purpose of being toxic, not contributing to the conversation... /x
LovelyLove

Post by LovelyLove »

You seem to have created an account on the forum just to complain because its not favorable on your side.
And now youre complaining not just to the game but also to the player. /kis

Of course its an advantage to the defending guild because they own the castle.
If multi-client in WoE has clear abuses and benefits for defense over offense then we (Valhalla) wouldnt be wipe out by the other guild.
Again it all comes down to strategy, players skill and team work. /no1
Alchemist
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Alchemist »

Mumboh wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:23 am You seem to be posting for the purpose of being toxic, not contributing to the conversation... /x
If you see Lovely's reply as toxic then that says more about you than what Lovely's reply is to you. The reply is more of a rational opinion than being toxic and it has something to contribute to the topic. Something that go against your opinion is not instantly classified as toxic or has nothing to contribute to the topic. Replying with each other without being toxic even when you have different opinions or ideas creates an understanding between the two sides.

I agree that there are pros and cons on having multi-client. It has been this way for a year on this server right? (though I haven't been around that long) I believe that the GM already considered the pros and cons before they started the server. My opinion on this is that: Disabling this a year after the server have been released would really be bad for the server and the players.

Still, the final decision is at the hands of the GMs.

/no1
princekos
Has liked: 1 time

Post by princekos »

Me prefer not disable multi on woe maps, and also for pvp maps. Currently multiclient on pvp was disabled