Disable Loki's Veil on WoE [closed]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
princekos
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Disable Loki's Veil on WoE

Post by princekos »

For me lokis isnt the problem. But we have small room size which doesnt match our members count. The emperium is too close. The battle was monotone and boring.
omgwtfbbqstx

Post by omgwtfbbqstx »

I agree. Loki is not the problem, the problem is WoE FE with Transcendent and Expanded class.

War of Emperium is first introduce on Episode 4, they don't even have 2-2 classes back then (except rogue and monk), it is a classic. Later episodes, they added the remaining 2-2 classes, transcendent classes, and the expanded class.

That is the reason War of Emperium Second Edition is introduce, to solve the problem First Edition is having when more overpowered classes are added. There are no portals, there are barricades, little to no choke points, that needs different strategy from FE.

We are down if it is a classic WoE on FE (99/50 without expanded class), and WoE SE with 99/70
Krator

Post by Krator »

its an First Edition (FE) woe we talking. It is mean to be played by None Transcendent Class. Loki Veil should have been disabled at the first place for this type of WOE.. just like how they disable Defender skills for Paladin Class. having handicap character does feels unfair when all other class skills are operational but it is for fairness and balance of the game. GM Oreki should really look into this.
Alchemist
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Alchemist »

/hmm /hmm /hmm /hmm /hmm /hmm

I want to know what GM Oreki thinks of this before he makes any announcement of Removing the skill or making it as is so that the players will be able to contend or submit to the request.
omgwtfbbqstx

Post by omgwtfbbqstx »

Krator wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:26 am its an First Edition (FE) woe we talking. It is mean to be played by None Transcendent Class. Loki Veil should have been disabled at the first place for this type of WOE.. just like how they disable Defender skills for Paladin Class. having handicap character does feels unfair when all other class skills are operational but it is for fairness and balance of the game. GM Oreki should really look into this.
Thats what i said? Doesn't it? I said on the FE, we should disable 99/70. As we both agreed, it is meant to be played by non-trans/expanded class. Why are we cherry picking skills? Who would decide what is overpowered skills or not? For me soul linker is more OP in WoE. We should not allow SL in WoE. We are just new to the server, and we are surprised that defender is disabled here, is it also requested by players with consensus?
Alchemist
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Alchemist »

Why is the sweet sweet unharmful Soul Linker included in this thread? No no no. It is about Loki's veil.
Valhalla uses SL it is OP?
Valhalla uses Lokis it is OP?
Why not disable all skills then?
Or just disable all Transcendent Classes on FE to satisfy your justifications it is meant to be played by none Transcendent?
Or just remove FE at all and make it SE?
Or remove dual clients?

Lastly, ISNT LOKI'S VEIL A NON-TRANSCENDENT SKILL?

Edit: I'm not mad, just asking questions
Last edited by Alchemist on Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gr8b8m8ir88over8
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by gr8b8m8ir88over8 »

Krator wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:26 am its an First Edition (FE) woe we talking. It is mean to be played by None Transcendent Class. Loki Veil should have been disabled at the first place for this type of WOE.. just like how they disable Defender skills for Paladin Class. having handicap character does feels unfair when all other class skills are operational but it is for fairness and balance of the game. GM Oreki should really look into this.
Sorry to burst your bubble man, Loki's veil is not a Trans skill. https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page ... jid=19&g=1

While we're at it,
Why not disable asura strike? It deals so much damage for a single skill?
Why not disable traps? It restricts our movement when we're caught by it?
Why not disable land protector? We can't cast AOE skills on it?
Why don't we just punch each other without any weapons? That's the epitome of balance.

You see where I'm getting at?
LovelyLove
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by LovelyLove »

Every char and skills has PROs and CONs
Thats the beauty of this game
Theres alwasys a COUNTER for everything
As for the skill Loki's Veil, it has PROs and CONs
You just have to figure it out on how to deal with it just like other skills
Its really easy to counter :)
Betadine04

Post by Betadine04 »

SIMPLE: ARE YOU PLAYING MINDRO?

It's simple, you GUYS can quit MINDRO and look for classic RO. END.
PS. If you find other CLASSIC RO. tell me. I'll fight you guys there.
STOP complaining. remember. this is MINDRO. not 2nd job CLASS ONLY. okay? Please cooperate with your Brainsss.
please. i am begging. please. DONT CRY.
oh i forgot. i think you guys experienced playing PRIVATE SERVER only, that's why.

to those players insisting your own ideas , you can create your own RO servers and **** ********** ***** :) .
Dexter
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Dexter »

Thank you everyone for the feedback and I apologize for the people who lack manners in this thread.

So out of class... you're only announcing that you have 0 manners with your behavior and therefore not deserving of respect.

To iterate, the current status of my request is on hold until we try a few more times.

I hope the GM doesn't take any approving/disapproving action until I get back to this a couple weeks from now.