Add PVP Map for 5v5

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
Alchemist
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Add PVP Map for 5v5

Post by Alchemist »

Hello Devs,

As the title says, can we add a PVP map for 5v5 or 3v3 or 6v6?

Our guild is planning a 5v5 then this idea came up.

This could also encourage more players to be active since basically Happy Hour Battleground is dead, it kinda seems lacking. Only WoE and KoE provides competitive play and not everybody is available during that time. With this map, players can organize and enjoy party play.

/pvp
/no1
/thx
These users liked this post by Alchemist
LovelyLove
Alchemist
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Re: Add PVP Map for 5v5

Post by Alchemist »

Could be like the battleground, i saw commands like @joinbgparty red blue something. (Iirc)
hard2handle2
Been liked: 2 times

Post by hard2handle2 »

+1 I forgot what it's called on a server I played before but there were 2 sets of NPCs 1st option for 5v5 (Team A & Team B) and the other for 7v7 (Team A & Team B). Players can enter the pub until it reaches the capacity and it would only start once both pubs have been filled.
hazyhaze /sigh
nerodatas
Been liked: 2 times

Post by nerodatas »

it's very easy to get end game items considering it's a high rate server. and inevitably, players would want to test their builds and wits.

unlike BG happy hour, and other automated events. this is more of an "on-demand" type of minigame where players don't have to wait for a specific hour to engage with each other, they just need to put up a team and play.
cajofaca
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by cajofaca »

+1
princekos
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by princekos »

We already have BG but it become more fun if we can select our member roles. BG sometimes create all support jobs at one party and the other all DPS