BATTLEGROUND AFK

All talk related to MindRO and Ragnarok Online.
Screamokiid

BATTLEGROUND AFK

Post by Screamokiid »

I just want to report ign: The wind

Afk at battle ground the rules “ if you doing nothing at battle ground dont join”

Battle ground rounds got boring and take time with this kind of player. Hope you take action for this.

I pmed you the video GM.
Attachments
52F55E41-3038-4074-A1AE-5AEBD477C4B9.jpeg
52F55E41-3038-4074-A1AE-5AEBD477C4B9.jpeg (69.8 KiB) Viewed 3344 times
The wind

Re: BATTLEGROUND AFK

Post by The wind »

I dispute this claim. One screenshot does not prove that I have been AFK. I can join and someone can instantly take a blurry screenshot and scream AFK like a little kid. I assume this is in revenge for when I reported Sana Minatozaki, which led to Banning. I have not been intentionally afk to any BG today as you claim, I participated in three or four today and always @leavebg when I don't feel like playing. Try harder next time claiming i'm AFK. If this was multiple screenshots or videos showing me standing near you and not attacking on multiple rounds of BG, then maybe you can make a case. Nice Try Sana Minatozaki. /kis2 a single video does not prove i have the intention to be afk.

Let me quote GM Oreki on this:

/ic "There is a difference between going afk in the battlegrounds suddenly for some reason,
and joining the battlegrounds for the sole purpose to be afk round after round.

It's never stated in our Server Rules that you should never be afk in the battlegrounds - that's unreasonable and impossible." /ic

If I was afk like you claim, prove that it was intentional and was round after round after round like Sana Minatozaki, which I would also like to point out, most likely had a 3rd party program which enabled him to auto-join BG and auto-skill crazy uproar.
Last edited by The wind on Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
The wind

Post by The wind »

This counts as a false claim by the way. You are making false accusations with little to no evidence. Fabricating an offense and getting me labeled as afk, for what? for Sana Minatozaki banning incident? Who was clearly afk round after round. And the day after that a guy HaewoN kept pm me all day, kept asking if I'm excel sheet, that's annoying and a form of harassment. This went of for 2 or 3 days. So either HaewoN could be Sana Minatozaki who got so butt-hurt and wants to take revenge. Good luck. /kis2
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi,

Please read the following to better understand what's a battlegrounds violation.

Topic closed.

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!