Small changes to mvp room

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
Kyouma
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Small changes to mvp room

Post by Kyouma »

Hi, I had a suggestion about the mvp room

1.- move the npc to an area closer to the spawn point
2.- extend the time of use of the room
3.- enable some commands like @go city
4.- Hocus free

I was renting for the first time doing hocus, it was somewhat uncomfortable not being able to at least use the @go, I'm alone and some of the teacher's skills are not reversible trick dead type, especially with the cool down of 10 seconds for logout, the time of 1 hour seems very little to me for 10m, and does not have the option to extend the time of the room, kind of like renting a house as seen on some servers. It may be the option to move the npc to an area close to where we appear on prontera, and so no time is spent walking down

Or in any case, leaving the hocus free on any map, it is a lot of expense for so little time when you just want to entertain yourself trying to see what mvps come out with hocus, I would appreciate the latter more than the modification of the mvp room.
I have seen that the mvp room is used very little, the new ones would prefer to use hocus freely since the mvps competition is tight

/sry Sorry if my post is not grammatically correct, I am using a translator