More Scheduled GVG/WOE [fulfilled]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
Manyakis Ng Buhay Mo
Been liked: 2 times

More Scheduled GVG/WOE [fulfilled]

Post by Manyakis Ng Buhay Mo »

Hello GM Oreki,

As a new player of the server and a very active one at that I've fallen in love with the server with how fair and very balance it is /awsm .
I'm part of a very big NA/EU guild that really likes competitions and unable to completely migrate to the server yet /ok .
I've notice that server does not lack on attracting New Players but after awhile, it lacks the means of keeping them active due to very scarce activities that involved competition, specially on how convenient enough on gearing up and farming that after gearing up it just makes everything else irrelevant. /sry
I know King of Emperium are a twice daily thing and BG is literally every so many minutes but it is not quiet enough.
I would like to reach out and suggest a more option /ic of GVG /Woe , 3 times a week, once or twice a day with different Time Zone.
This would really turn the server in a whole different level that will keep the current population active and will invites lots of active new comers from all around specially with a high motivations coming from such highly competitive community. /ok
These users liked this post by Manyakis Ng Buhay Mo (total 2):
LovelyLove, IntrepidEnigma
hard2handle2

Re: More Scheduled GVG/WOE

Post by hard2handle2 »

+1
hazyhaze /sigh
LovelyLove
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by LovelyLove »

How bout a FE WoE during weekdays? :)
IntrepidEnigma
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by IntrepidEnigma »

+1
nerodatas

Post by nerodatas »

+1 to this. if you think about it it does make sense, since there's quite a lot of people playing around the globe.

so scheduling GvG on different timezone. they could atleast attend once or twice a week
princekos
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by princekos »

I also cant join BG happy hour because it was scheduled during my working hours /heh .

But no problem since 24 hours on.

On woe we need to make new vote maybe. 2 times a weeks is enough.. but on what days and what hour that maybe we can decide it together. Because everything are changing. New players come and old players left.

FE woe sounds interesting but it cant be balance if the guild get outnumber compared with their enemy. Because only one spot (portal) guarded..
Chibubong
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Chibubong »

+1
Manyakis Ng Buhay Mo

Post by Manyakis Ng Buhay Mo »

princekos wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:05 am
On woe we need to make new vote maybe. 2 times a weeks is enough.. but on what days and what hour that maybe we can decide it together. Because everything are changing. New players come and old players left.
the thing is.. voted woe don't make any difference on what we have now, the suggestion is to in-tease players from other time zone and to do that is to increase what we have now, meaning beside from Saturday , we could do Tuesday and Thursday or Monday ,Thursday, Saturday . at least a break in between.
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: More Scheduled GVG/WOE [approved]

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi everyone,

This request is approved and will be applied in a coming update.

Thanks!
These users liked this post by GM Oreki
LovelyLove

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!
LovelyLove
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: More Scheduled GVG/WOE [approved]

Post by LovelyLove »

A try on First Edition WoE is good I think. See how it goes. :)