bots and how they appear in the game?

All talk related to MindRO and Ragnarok Online.
princekos
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: bots and how they appear in the game?

Post by princekos »

I think it isnt bot. It just autocast idle farming..that means you put autocast eq / cards which can active when you get dmg. For exampe Bass Guitar can activate Heaven Drive, Dark Lord can activate meteor storm, etc.. and it is allowed by the server rules. As long there is no third party program to do that.
Chibubong
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Chibubong »

I understand those who AFK and use auto cast because they are within the Server rules.

HOWEVER, there are those who use macro to WARP to certain places while doing the "autocast" rules. This violates Rule #1 of Server Rules.
1. Do not use any 3rd party tools or macros to help with idle-farming*. This is strictly prohibited and any infringement will result in a permanent ban to all your game accounts.

*idle-farming is allowed when you don't use any 3rd party tools or macros. e.g. when you leave your character to kill monsters with just reflect or "auto-attack when hit" items
Warping/teleporting to certain locations cannot be done without a Macro or 3rd party tool. Prove me wrong so we can all AFK Autocast teleport too. /ok
These users liked this post by Chibubong
princekos
princekos
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by princekos »

Oh okay I take a look on them.. Yes it is absolutely forbidden to use macro warp. I guess they collect box of gloom and sold it on 25k x 1.24 each with @bulksell confirm
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi everyone,

On the next update items like Box of Gloom will have their prices back to normal so they can not be abused to farm zeny.

Players caught abusing our server rules get all their game accounts permanently banned. As such, several players were banned recently /no1

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!