Equipment Switching and reorganizing NPC

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
piggybank
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 10 times

Equipment Switching and reorganizing NPC

Post by piggybank »

Taking inspiration from the other post in regards to a load out system, may be we can implement an equipment switching interface. I believe the official server is already doing this, but I'm not sure if we need to upgrade our client or it's just a small change that can be done without much hassle.

Another suggestion from me is the reorganizing of NPC in Prontera. It seems that with each update there are more and more NPC added to the street of Prontera. I do understand that some are for the convenience and benefit of the players but there are some that can absolutely be in other location (North of fountain or inside one of the many buildings near the center of Prontera). For example, we can group Job Change, Stat Reset, Rental, Stalker Skill Copy, Platinum Skills together inside a building for all job related NPCs. BG, PvP, MVP, Vote 4 Points, Coin/Cash Exchange point NPCs can be north of the fountain.Ammo Dealer and Tool Dealer can be next to each other and what not. You get the idea.

I know to some this isnt a big deal, but I still want to hear other people's opinions on it.

-piggybank
Attachments
Example
Example
SmartSelect_20230202_181718_Chrome.jpg (156.78 KiB) Viewed 8959 times