Ghostring Card is not working

All talk related to MindRO and Ragnarok Online.
Chocolate

Ghostring Card is not working

Post by Chocolate »

Hello everybody

Is there any alteration with ghostring card?

The pre-renewall propertie table says that ghost level 1 receives 25% of neutral atacks (75% of reduction), but in pratice it is reducing only 25% in PVM.

https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=misc_table_attr

Thanks
princekos
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Ghostring Card is not working

Post by princekos »

Chocolate wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:00 pm Hello everybody

Is there any alteration with ghostring card?

The pre-renewall propertie table says that ghost level 1 receives 25% of neutral atacks (75% of reduction), but in pratice it is reducing only 25% in PVM.

https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=misc_table_attr

Thanks
I dont really have answer because im not a developer, but i have some experiences.. I used Ghostring on another server for PVM and doesnt give me any dmg reduction from Neutral monster.
That mean there are differences from neutral attack from player and monster. i wont help if you are using it for PVM. That is normal for Ghostring. no dmg reduction for common attack, but only for neutral elemental skill from monster. and -75% neutral attack and skill from player. That is the KRO system.

If it gives you 25% it will be a bonus. I think there isn't error behind that.

Additional info: When you fight against Kasa, using Flame elemental armor, you wont get any dmg reduction from its normal attack, because its normal attack as neutral (but doesnt same with neutral attack from player, which can be reduce by ghostring). When Kasa gives you Fireball, its dmg will reduced to 25%, because the same element you are using. If you wear Deviling, it gives you -50% from Kasa normal attack. because it reduced because on racial/elemental reduction, not elemental based table.
Chocolate

Re: Ghostring Card is not working

Post by Chocolate »

Thanks for the feedback

I tested in PVP and the damage reduction is 75%, but it's weird that in monsters the reduction is only 25%