Add potions for Potion pitcher to tool dealer/ change Potion pitcher requirements? [fulfilled]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
Saion
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Add potions for Potion pitcher to tool dealer/ change Potion pitcher requirements? [fulfilled]

Post by Saion »

Currently Potion Pitcher only work with White Potion and Blue Potion, not the Light White Potion and Light Blue Potion from NPC. I know condensed potion is sold by NPC, but Condensed Potion pitcher has a cast time while Potion Pitcher is instant cast which is more useful when being mobbed.

Is it possible to change it so that Potion Pitcher work with Light potions? If not, is it possible to add White and Blue Potion to Tool dealer NPC so it's in the bulk sell safe list? I tried putting them in fav, but once I used up all potions and got more from my storage, they stopped being in fav and I keep accidentally selling them.
NewDay
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Add potions for Potion pitcher to tool dealer/ change Potion pitcher requirements?

Post by NewDay »

And change potions weight to 1 both blue and white please
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: Add potions for Potion pitcher to tool dealer/ change Potion pitcher requirements?

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi everyone,

Request approved and will be implemented in the update today.

Thanks!

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!