WARP ABUSE OR BUG? IDK [closed]

Found a bug? Please report it here.
cheanzky
Been liked: 2 times

WARP ABUSE OR BUG? IDK [closed]

Post by cheanzky »

Hi GM OREKI,

Just question while hunting Ifrit and Wounded Morroc, Valkyrie Rangdris, How can this assassins' stand there and not being hit by all the mobs around? They just sonic blow reconnect/warp? isn't that unfair? There is like 10 Morroc Shadow and he's just standing there Sonic Blowing the hell of Wounded Morroc without getting hit.

Also I saw this champ earlier how can he Body Reloc and follow the boss location instantly then reconnects/warp? you need coordinates to use @warp right? How come he can Body Relocates and reconnect/warp in split seconds?

Boss walks he body relocate on the boss position recon/warp(what ever that is) immediately asura, Boss walks again he arrived body relocate to the boss recon/warp asura. /yawn

/dum /e29 /dum /e29 /dum /e29 /dum
Rei

Re: WARP ABUSE OR BUG? IDK

Post by Rei »

?
Use /where
ALT+M and shortcut the warp with coordinates
ALT+M same for your town with all the buffs.

profit
cheanzky
Been liked: 2 times

Post by cheanzky »

I know how to use warp, but Body Relocation > warp <location> > Asura, in an instant? can you do that in split seconds? if you can, can you teach me? every time the boss moves he can follow with the relocation > warp > asura with no interval? where ever he relocates he can reconnect/warp there instantly /e29

so you body relocate> warp> alt+m> put coordinates > asura in .1 - .2 seconds then the boss walks body reloc> warp/recon? > asura again?

but the thing is that Sonic Blow + warp reconnect is fucking abused, champs can asura die/reconnect go back to town, this abusers are just standing in front of the MVPs like nothing. its hilarious. Hope they will remove it. Wounded Morroc + 10 mobs they don't even die or getting hit /sick /sick /sick
LovelyLove
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by LovelyLove »

Should I tell or not? XD
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi everyone,

What some assassin cross players use are these commands:

@jump
@jumpback

with ALT + M

These commands are allowed and they are not bugged.

Topic closed

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!