WARP COMMANDS

All talk related to MindRO and Ragnarok Online.
LovelyLove
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: WARP COMMANDS

Post by LovelyLove »

cheanzky wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:04 am
LovelyLove wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:56 pm Guys you can just summon the boss you wanted in the MVP room which will cost you.
MVP ROOM = 10m
Boss = 20m
Why would we pay to kill a Boss? That's why you're hunting so you can earn. /dum

Also the main concern here is that WARP/RECONNECT or what ever command that is /sigh
So you can also earn. You can sell the cards. I use bg then go to MVP room and sell the cards.

As mention, anyone can use the warp and MVP is free for all. Just a matter of finding the MVP first.
These users liked this post by LovelyLove
leonardompa2
cheanzky
Been liked: 2 times

Post by cheanzky »

LovelyLove wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:10 am
LovelyLove wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:56 pm Guys you can just summon the boss you wanted in the MVP room which will cost you.
MVP ROOM = 10m
Boss = 20m
Why would we pay to kill a Boss? That's why you're hunting so you can earn. /dum

Also the main concern here is that WARP/RECONNECT or what ever command that is /sigh
So you can also earn. You can sell the cards. I use bg then go to MVP room and sell the cards.

As mention, anyone can use the warp and MVP is free for all. Just a matter of finding the MVP first.
Easy to say for those who's already rich. 10m for entry fee and 20m per MVP summon /$ .

Well anyway, OK /e29
LovelyLove
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by LovelyLove »

cheanzky wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:06 pm

Easy to say for those who's already rich. 10m for entry fee and 20m per MVP summon /$ .

Well anyway, OK /e29
I also started from nothing.
Hunt gold from Dokebi then play my way all up to get my gears.
Its really easy to catch up here since all items are drop and esp with the MVP room.
Good luck and happy farming. :)
cheanzky

Post by cheanzky »

LovelyLove wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:44 am
cheanzky wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:06 pm

Well anyway, OK /e29
I also started from nothing.
Hunt gold from Dokebi then play my way all up to get my gears.
Its really easy to catch up here since all items are drop and esp with the MVP room.
Good luck and happy farming. :)
Well the topic has gone far /yawn

The main issue here is that Sonic Blow WARP(WHAT EVER they are doing) is being abused too much, Killing bosses like porings /e29 .

It's becoming a clown show /yawn /dum /yawn
Broman
Has liked: 4 times

Post by Broman »

i would keep the @jump but maybe put a cooldown on @jumpback. not much but duno 10sec. or 30sec.

that way we can look for MVP with @jump and jumpback if we jumped to fast and skipped, but cant abuse the jump back all the time to easy abuse the MVP
Frilly
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 13 times

Post by Frilly »

tonybarreran wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:22 pm
"use the room until you grow enough"
This point will be more opinion based but I feel like this should be the other way around. You should be able to compete and hunt for the MVPs with other players until you have the resources to get them just for yourself
No this is a bad idea. Take it in any other setting.

Should Battlegrounds be leeched until you have $$ to buy badges from other players and skip bg altogether? That would be so boring. I want to fight strong players and continue to create different builds and strategies. That said, any player can go into bg, but if they don't have gear, they will get rolled by a stacked player.

Same with MVP in world vs room. I want to compete with the strongest mvpers, not the weakest chumps. There's no fun in competing with weak players. Open-world MVPing is an end-game for mvpers to have fun against one another being as quick as possible given free-for-all situations.

Everyone is free to compete against the best by camping gravestones and respawn timers and @jump around to find the MVP, but being stronger should make it easier to win.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE: @warp [coords] and @jumpback

I'm not a fan of these commands as I want more MVP mayhem on the fields, warping and trying to find mvps. not @warp [coords] + sonic blow or asura. Has nothing to do with favoring anyone, but maneuvers like luring and positioning mvps to allow for multiple hits successfully are fun to execute and add to the challenge. Warping to the map is short cut enough anyways.

Not to mention, I have a strong suspicion MVP Room is not being used because people cannot @warp + sonic blow/asura. They need to actually have a plan in MVP room, while field = 100% cheese.
These users liked this post by Frilly
NewDay
Broman
Has liked: 4 times

Post by Broman »

Not to mention, I have a strong suspicion MVP Room is not being used because people cannot @warp + sonic blow/asura. They need to actually have a plan in MVP room, while field = 100% cheese."

well on this one, i sadly have to disappoint you..
since the MVP room is rather small, you can setup a full party outside with bragi,SP song, gospel, everything and just go in -> asura -> die -> heal and repeat. farming the MVP room is actually even easier than the field jump and jumpback.

MVP room we have to pay tho, so for the field, and i would much more prefer open field MVP competition, to have some delay on the jumpback command. it would still serve its purpose but not be abused to much.
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi everyone,

@warp, @jump and @jumpback are allowed in our server. They are not considered abuse.

Topic moved to general discussions

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!
Saion
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Saion »

Hi, new player here. I joined the server to play casually, and the main reason is because it's easy. @warp is one of those convenience, as I use it a lot to move to different maps ( field, dungeon, npc location etc) to gather card, gear to try out all the builts I didn’t get to try in normal server, do all the hidden quests that would have taken too much time walking to do, try forging, basically trying to experience classic RO without it being a time sink.

Warper npc can't get you to every maps to gather supplies, or go to precise quest locations, and zeny is easy to farm. I find just farming 30m is much easier than camping a MVP, and if you like the feeling of competition, you can always make a sinx and use the same method. Maxing a character won't take more than 3 days. I'm already on my 3rd char, and plan to try those class that's unfamiliar to me.
NewDay
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by NewDay »

Warps commands and allowing big mvp grf kills the fun in many aspects of the game.
This need to be change so that the aspects of pve make sense and are fun aswel.
The way i see it, allowing this commands makes this this server fully pvp focused and many of us don't like pvp we like to coop and party on pve.

Please don't even bring the mvp rooms, that's a complete different feeling of the game, there we are not competing. It's not the same (is great tho but not the same)

Please please please remove these commands on bosses fields