Сustom event announcement

All talk related to MindRO and Ragnarok Online.
Spike Siegel

Сustom event announcement

Post by Spike Siegel »

Hello all, my nickname in the game Molotov, I'm an ordinary player and I want to announce a custom event that I created myself, with a grand prize of 100 MC.
Below I will describe the basic rules of the event and clarify some things.
I am not a server administrator, so I am limited in the tools to create an event.
I can't create NPCs so I use: Novices/Merchants or other normal professions.
The event contains ciphers and riddles, it's not just a quest to find, and solving some of the tasks may take time and will need to think.
Important clues are:
1) Character names (if you see that the name of a character or the guild he or she is in contains the word "dummy" - this is not important).
2) The guild titles of the characters
3) Character Equipment
I also use merchants, you can find hints in the names of their stores.
Your knowledge of Scandinavian Mythology will come in handy, or you can freely use wikipedia.
The event consists of several steps, I can't say how many, but there are more than two, rest assured.

The event will be activated at 17:00 UTC, 10 november (I will post the first clue here and in the main in-game chat), I will try to be online throughout the event, but even if I'm not there, the event can be completed by yourself step by step.
You can ask your questions here or in-game during the event itself, I will try to explain everything as clearly as possible.
Lexi
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Сustom event announcement

Post by Lexi »

Oh that's what the random announcements were about. Sounds fun I'll definitely try to decipher the event!