Dual Clients & Same IP on BG & PVP [closed]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
Heaven
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Dual Clients & Same IP on BG & PVP [closed]

Post by Heaven »

Good day everyone 😊

My friends and I just started playing last Wednesday. I came to know that dual clients and same IP are not allowed inside PVP and BG. And it was just changed recently to that.

Will there be a chance that Same IP can enter but no dual clients / no same device can enter the PVP and BG?

We played in another server where we can enter a specified town, war map and etc using different PCs but with same IP. And that we can’t enter if it is dual clients or both accounts were opened in only 1 PC. We’re hoping that this can also be implemented on our server for this can encourage family or friends who live together to play in our server and enjoy the PVP and BG.

We are starting to enjoy the server for its quests and being balance however not being able to join PVP and BG with my friends kinda ruin it for me.

Thank you~!
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: Dual Clients & Same IP on BG & PVP

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi Heaven,

We will try to make this less convenient as you're requesting, in the future.

For now, you can use a VPN like hide.me to change the IP on one of your devices, it's free and simple to setup.

If you need help getting it to work, let me know.

Thanks!
These users liked this post by GM Oreki
Heaven

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!
Heaven
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Dual Clients & Same IP on BG & PVP

Post by Heaven »

Hello GM Oreki! Thank you for your fast reply, really appreciate it. We will definitely try this. If in any case we face a problem setting it up, I'll drop a message.
These users liked this post by Heaven
GM Oreki