This is gonna be a contriversal one i guarantee it. [closed]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
emotang
Been liked: 1 time

This is gonna be a contriversal one i guarantee it. [closed]

Post by emotang »

Any chance we can remove the IMO bugged elemental sword effect? Sinx using double elemental swords is higher damage than a double casted bolt from a prof which is just stupid to begin with. Not to mention the only real counterplay to it (especially for lower HP targets) is GTB or Maya Card. And while those cards are relatively easy to get not everyone can farm the MVPs unless you are willing to spend millions of zeny to chase the card in private room.

Personally my real gripe with it is that it does more damage than a double casted bolt from a prof which is why i say its BUGGED even though I have been corrected on that its not a bug it just the way the script functions.
luubii
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 5 times

Re: This is gonna be a contriversal one i guarantee it.

Post by luubii »

+1 maybe just remove them at all at this point lol.
Azure
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Azure »

I totally agree but are we basing that it does more damage than double casted level 10 bolts due to dual wielding DPS? The script only calls for level 3 bolts... I think the builds they offer are a fun alternative to sin x. I would take a deeper dive into the formula of the item / interaction it has with the class.

Possible solution is to remove the double casted bolts when having two swords equipped. This would slow the DPS down a good bit and give the sin x user a little more risk to reward ratio for the item without just completely removing it.
emotang
Been liked: 1 time

Post by emotang »

+1 Azure's idea
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: This is gonna be a contriversal one i guarantee it. [closed]

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi everyone,

As a request, this is not approved.

Elemental Sword sinx build has never really been a class balance problem on high drop rate servers.

Discussion can continue on General Discussions forum if wished.

Topic closed!

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!