Guild/Social Interactions.

All talk related to MindRO and Ragnarok Online.
luubii
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 5 times

Guild/Social Interactions.

Post by luubii »

So I miss some guild interactions on the server. :mrgreen:

would be interesting to create more GvG events? maybe extend or more hours for KoE?
honestly, I haven't thought about anything yet just been playing on the server for around 4,5 days now and I pretty much only see people doing MVPs all day.

I think we could have a pool or brainstorm about events/things that could be done to improve the social interaction on the game, meaning things we need people together to do it, like clean some kind of difficult map or something sounds like a co-op thing? or even PvP something different since BG seems to be easy most of the time I have played, maybe extend the happy hours for BG ? :geek:

At this point, no idea but I'm down to discuss good ideas so the server don't get into the routine of ok you are 99 now what, just trying to warp and dispute MvP with others? there is so much to do in my vision. :D :D
luubii

Re: Guild/Social Interactions.

Post by luubii »

Keyboard Warrior and Last Man Standing could have changes or rotations with other events, they don't get much attention as Disguise in my opinion.
luubii

Post by luubii »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNaRofG ... SPODERSHOW

Devil Square with high tier MvPs ? meaning you would need co-op with everyone else to win.
Dexter
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Dexter »

Hey there luubii and everyone

Just a couple of things to add here. People actually do PvM activities together, me and my friends included, it just doesn't happen publicly. That's why you don't see it. If you look on our RMS listing you can see GM taking a secret screenshot of a group of players playing together.

If you want to play with others, you need to reach out to them via PM and be upfront with how you're gonna split the loot with them and see if they're interested. I sometimes ask a newbie to lex for me while I kill Wounded Satan Morroc with promise to give some of the loot and the answer is always YES! and that becomes the beginning of a good friendship and more playing together.

If you don't reach out to people and they don't reach out to you nothing groupy will happen regardless of what events there are.

It's the same thing about GvG basically, but having multiple KoE's on the same day as you mentioned on your other post is a nice idea since our population is growing recently and people are in different time zones. I'm located in Europe and I mostly manage to play KoE at its current time. Adding an other KoE at the opposite AM/PM time will give the same chance to others in different time zones.

Cheers!
    Dexter
    Has liked: 25 times
    Been liked: 19 times

Post by Dexter »

luubii wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:21 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNaRofG ... SPODERSHOW

Devil Square with high tier MvPs ? meaning you would need co-op with everyone else to win.
    This sounds like a good idea for a weekly event on the weekend

+1
    luubii

Post by luubii »

Dexter wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:13 am
    luubii wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:21 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNaRofG ... SPODERSHOW

This sounds like a good idea for a weekly event on the weekend

+1
    Nice to see more people agreeing! and I think as a weekly thing during the week should work better then weekends. Idk about everyone else but I usually play on week days, after work and weekends is fun time with girlfriend and family rarely play. so week days are aways win win for us!

and for the other topic

" it just doesn't happen publicly. "
    thats my point lol, like I just thing small simple things could bring the server more close then it is. that will keep fluid to grown. If not I see getting in a point and some are rlly High geared will stay and dominate, people dont have other to do big mvps will just slowly go away as no fair lvl of fight is kept, I dont know if make sens, just my opnion.
    luubii

Post by luubii »

Ok some options I found online I want to leave here as example;
    test.jpg
    test.jpg (49.36 KiB) Viewed 2826 times
    PVP EVENT;

Where you can chose 1v1 / 2v2 / 3v3
    tele for a room and people fight there, maybe offer prizes. even rank ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBlOWUd ... neRagnarok

Champ vs Champ event
    maybe put something similar as one class X one class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkKiuFK ... layMiracle

Devil Square under water.

Same as devil square where will move the server with people playing together, but underwater cool remix.

https://board.herc.ws/files/file/374-ho ... y-factory/

Horror Toy Factor - make rlly hard in a point u need party and put good drops (costume, silver coin?)
    These users liked this post by luubii
    LovelyLove
    GM Oreki
    Administrator
    Has liked: 56 times
    Been liked: 131 times

Post by GM Oreki »

Thank you luubii for making these good suggestions. I can see how they can make our server a lot better. They are very much appreciated.

Devil Square event is approved and will be implemented on the coming update. If you have any specific details you'd like to add for our implementation, please do.

Horror Toy Factory is a renewal instance. We still haven't decided if we want to implement customized versions of these instances or just stay away from them since our server is pre-renewal to avoid any unnecessary confusions. We can revisit this specific one at an other time.

Thanks!
    These users liked this post by GM Oreki
    thraca

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!
    luubii

Post by luubii »

Okay after being a week on the server, today I was able to see for the first time keyboard warrior, and LMAOO

I'm not gonna say much since y'all are good with opinions but, that's definitely NOT an event to keep on the server it has 0 social interaction, literally, no one gets interested in participating, it's a dead event. or FREE COINS for whoever is online at that time.

Use this information as you please, but if you spend at least 2 hours in prontera at night, you can collect a LOT of information for what is going on or missing on the server lol, just my 2cents.
    GM Oreki
    Administrator
    Has liked: 56 times
    Been liked: 131 times

Post by GM Oreki »

luubii wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:07 pm
    I agree with you luubii,

Keyboard Warrior will be replaced with Run For Your Life Event (aka Bomb Poring Event).

We're going to have a big update this time on 15th September. A lot of things will be improved thanks to your and other players' feedback

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!