Guide on obtaining Silvervine Fruit?

All talk related to MindRO and Ragnarok Online.
emotang
Been liked: 1 time

Guide on obtaining Silvervine Fruit?

Post by emotang »

Like legit i know ive only been here for 2 days but is silvervine fruit only available via donations? If so can we make that clear on the website and in game? Cuz ive been searching for a way to farm them since i started and i still havent found any information about it.
thraca
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 15 times

Re: Guide on obtaining Silvervine Fruit?

Post by thraca »

Hey Emotang,

So I agree a further guide can be made to make it more clear but this is as far as I know.

Silvervine fruit is basically the bridge between Cash Points and Mythril Coins.

Players can make vends to only sell in SVF, and players can purchase a SVF Box of 100 pieces in the cash shop for 100 CP (so 1:1 ratio for SVF -> CP or CP ->SVF).

I don't believe you can actually do anything with SVF itself, however it can be traded to the Cash Exchanger to turn once again back into CP.

I believe its a means so non-donating players have an opportunity to obtain CP credits (for those who have donated that decide to do in game trading using SVF).

-thraca / Tier One
These users liked this post by thraca
GM Oreki
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi everyone,

Silvervine Fruit is just a currency to help players trade their Cash Points. It is not obtainable in game anywhere other than the Cash Shop.

This information has been added on our website home page (Currencies) so this doesn't confuse others again.

Just to help you in the future, since this question has been asked before, you could have used the forum search feature to find the answer faster: https://forum.mindro.org/viewtopic.php? ... ervine#p59

---

Topic moved to General Discussions since it's not a development request

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!
emotang
Been liked: 1 time

Post by emotang »

main reason i even put it in dev requests is because IF it was obtainable in game i was looking for a guide to be made for it. Although you are correct i didnt search forums for a post about it and that one is on me.
These users liked this post by emotang
GM Oreki
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Post by GM Oreki »

emotang wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:20 am main reason i even put it in dev requests is because IF it was obtainable in game i was looking for a guide to be made for it. Although you are correct i didnt search forums for a post about it and that one is on me.
You're not at fault at all. Please always feel free to ask anything anywhere )

Topic closed

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!