Hourly Points [fulfilled]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
LovelyLove
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 9 times

Hourly Points [fulfilled]

Post by LovelyLove »

Would be nice if to include a Hourly Points to keep players online for rewards :)
Not including the AFK i guess haha
randgrior
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Hourly Points

Post by randgrior »

Your idea does not seem bad, as many games uses similar systems nowadays, such as the daily login bonuses; however, not demeaning your idea, we already have the Vote 4 Points, which works the same way - Hourly Points would be redundant and lazy, as I suspect this would encourage people to bot. Besides, the server has many more options that rewards you for playing, such as MVP shop, PVP shop, Battlegrounds shop, Quest Master NPC, Vote 4 Points shop, and the recently added Ranking system.
Once more the ancient feast returns,
And the bright hearth domestic burns
With Yuletide's added blaze;
So, too, may all your joys increase
Midst floods of mem'ry, love, and peace,
And dreams of Halcyon days.

H.P. Lovecraft
LovelyLove
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by LovelyLove »

Yea no worries about that

The purpose of this is for the new players.
If they see lots of players are online then they will give it a try.
Also interact with one another and making new friends. :)

As for bots. I once played in a server where theres a confirmation in every hour if the player is still on or not.
Maybe we can implement that.
randgrior
Been liked: 11 times

Post by randgrior »

This server is relatively new. I think it was released around July of this year. It takes a lot of time, maybe years, to build a playerbase starting a game from zero, the same manner a streamer starts and grows in views.
Though, I agree with your point, we could have more channels or ways for new players to interact - while we have the forum, the format is a bit outdated. Maybe a Discord server would help.

Unfortunately, botting is a problem in any game. It is really sad and pitiful seeing people resort to it.
I am not familiar with tools or systems that checks these cheats, but I heard Gepard Shield does this.
Once more the ancient feast returns,
And the bright hearth domestic burns
With Yuletide's added blaze;
So, too, may all your joys increase
Midst floods of mem'ry, love, and peace,
And dreams of Halcyon days.

H.P. Lovecraft
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Post by GM Oreki »

Thank you both for contributing to this request,

Based on both your inputs the request has been approved and fulfilled as follows:
    • Hourly rewards are given every 1 hour of playtime.
    • You can't get the hourly reward if you're @afk, on @autotrade, or have been idle for 30 mins.
    • You can type the command @hourlyrewards or @hr for short to see the current hourly rewards (hourly rewards may change on special occasions). Current hourly rewards are: 1x Gold Coin (100% chance), 1x Bubble Gum (2% chance).
    These users liked this post by GM Oreki
    LovelyLove

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!