WARP COMMANDS

All talk related to MindRO and Ragnarok Online.
princekos
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: WARP COMMANDS

Post by princekos »

NewDay wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:34 am Warps commands and allowing big mvp grf kills the fun in many aspects of the game.
This need to be change so that the aspects of pve make sense and are fun aswel.
The way i see it, allowing this commands makes this this server fully pvp focused and many of us don't like pvp we like to coop and party on pve.

Please don't even bring the mvp rooms, that's a complete different feeling of the game, there we are not competing. It's not the same (is great tho but not the same)

Please please please remove these commands on bosses fields
If you want PVE just try another server dude. its high rate. its made for easy hunting / easy hunt for items. it is for PVP / GvG.

Do you will also complain in case if you find another server thats provide all cards on npc and hope that server will remove all of that?

You need to learn about server playstyle not complaining its rate.. You play here just for hunting and it doesn't seem fit to you
princekos
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: WARP COMMANDS

Post by princekos »

Saion wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:41 am Hi, new player here. I joined the server to play casually, and the main reason is because it's easy. @warp is one of those convenience, as I use it a lot to move to different maps ( field, dungeon, npc location etc) to gather card, gear to try out all the builts I didn’t get to try in normal server, do all the hidden quests that would have taken too much time walking to do, try forging, basically trying to experience classic RO without it being a time sink.

Warper npc can't get you to every maps to gather supplies, or go to precise quest locations, and zeny is easy to farm. I find just farming 30m is much easier than camping a MVP, and if you like the feeling of competition, you can always make a sinx and use the same method. Maxing a character won't take more than 3 days. I'm already on my 3rd char, and plan to try those class that's unfamiliar to me.
Agree this server was made for everyone who want easy hunting, easy collect mvp cards.. I save my time for hunting and can enjoy pvp/gvg because thats all I want.. If a server doesnt provide all I want, I will not playing that server, and search another one which is fit to mine.