MVP getting stolen

All talk related to MindRO and Ragnarok Online.
eowyn321

MVP getting stolen

Post by eowyn321 »

Other players easily steal MVP...
Number of times I've been doing MVP, especially high HP ones, i bring the HP down more than half or even to 25%, but here comes the other players, 1 or 2 asuras /omg /omg and there it goes, loots all theirs... /sob /sob /sob

any say on this?
Saion
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: MVP getting stolen

Post by Saion »

It's the opposite situation for me. New player with weak gears here, found a boss that drop something I need and tried my luck. Keep getting killed, @warp back, killed, @warp back.. Then after I got more than half the HP, someone else found the boss and killed it.

I was the MVP and got all the gears, so I believe the system was fair in their damage calculation.
Manjuice
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Manjuice »

Saion wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:02 am It's the opposite situation for me. New player with weak gears here, found a boss that drop something I need and tried my luck. Keep getting killed, @warp back, killed, @warp back.. Then after I got more than half the HP, someone else found the boss and killed it.

I was the MVP and got all the gears, so I believe the system was fair in their damage calculation.
Same here.

For me mvping with my sniper char is the best . I love laying traps , lure mobs poke mvp and in the end if i can get the mvp im happy.

Sometimes i camp mvp tombstone with champs, even today we had a small chat while waiting mvp to spawn. Met some players inside the server this way and its all good.
eowyn321

Post by eowyn321 »

i still dont understand how the system works, just yesterday, 2 mvps, i brought the HP down to yellow, but still not mine.

anyways, thanks for the input.

gimme mvp card please! /sob