BB delay input limit

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
nicko660

BB delay input limit

Post by nicko660 »

good day, im writing this to raise a concern about the bowling bash max delay reduction or limit even with 190 aspd and high dex. can you help look at it and see if can reduce it to make it more spamable? lk seems to be and least popular char in this server. also with edited doppel card effect it makes the bb build less desirable than other chars. thanks in advance.
Broman
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: BB delay input limit

Post by Broman »

BB has a cast time, you just dont see the castbar.
you have instant cast with 150dex or some card combos. try to apply that to your LK, BB is fine as it is.
nicko660

Post by nicko660 »

p.s. I have tried 150 dex 190 aspd. pls read my post carefully. pls try it too before anything thanks
Broman
Has liked: 4 times

Post by Broman »

the fact it works for me (and others that i saw) there must be something else you might be missing. bad ping maybe, so you are limited on inputs?

and why so hostile? /hmm
Frilly
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 13 times

Post by Frilly »

Bowling bash is definitely not spamming as intended. Plenty of reference material for how it should look vs how it looks on this server is vastly different.

But this is a common issue across a lot of animated skills on this server. Double strafe, Sharp shoot, CT are also not spamming as intended for a lot of people. /e29 And sonic blow is spammable with kiels even through animation should not be cancelled... /omg
nerodatas

Post by nerodatas »

Sonicblow is spammable with Kiel?