MvP Room suggestions

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
leonardompa2
Has liked: 2 times

MvP Room suggestions

Post by leonardompa2 »

Suggestions to improve the MvP Room:

• The player should always spawn in the center (just like the MvP does)

• The @go or @load at least should work, it's lame to keep clicking the "Return to last save point" button

• We could have a number in the @go for the MVP Room, of course it will only work when you rent a room, this @go (that would prob be the @go 30) would take the player to the center of the rented room (as the first suggestion says)
emotang
Been liked: 1 time

Re: MvP Room suggestions

Post by emotang »

+1 to this, 10000000%
Aikuzo
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Aikuzo »

Sry, I'm against this. This is good for champion but bad for supporting class who wants to enter the mvp room and wanted to be on a safe area. Champions, just use speed pots pls when you land the mvp room. I do this with my champ, never had problems with it. The mvp is always on the same spot when you asuracide.
These users liked this post by Aikuzo
riverius
leonardompa2

Post by leonardompa2 »

Aikuzo wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:26 pm Sry, I'm against this. This is good for champion but bad for supporting class who wants to enter the mvp room and wanted to be on a safe area. Champions, just use speed pots pls when you land the mvp room. I do this with my champ, never had problems with it. The mvp is always on the same spot when you asuracide.
We could at least spawn in an area 9x9 or 11x11 from the center, or even with others classes you'll be too far
Broman
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Broman »

i like both ideas, but it depends which class you play. some want random spot some dont.

maybe have additional rooms to the MVP room.
room 1-5 fixed spot in the middle.
room 6-10 random spawn anywhere in the room.

also maybe have option for different rooms.
i was never a fan of a star-shaped room >.<

maybe a square shape or + shape, etc.
NewDay
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by NewDay »

The way we have it now, motivates the use of a supporting class, making us to play with other players and I think we need more of that in this server.
leonardompa2

Post by leonardompa2 »

I'm going to remake the suggetion:

- The @go or @load at least should work, it's lame to keep clicking the "Return to last save point" button (I'll keep this one)

-We could have a number in the @go for the MVP Room, of course it will only work when you rent a room, this @go (that would prob be the @go 30) would take the player to the center of the rented room (I'll keep this one too)

- If you enter the room by the npc/warp npc, you spawn in random location, so we get the best of both worlds, if you want to spawn in the center, use the @go, or the npc could just show an option where you choose to spawn in the center or random

- After some bad experiences with the room, i suggest the room should be square shaped, sometimes the Mvp is in the far north/south/whatever and you spawn on the other side, until you walk to find the Mvp, your buffs like Bragi or anything are already gone, and you mostly just die and lose time

- Also there's no prob in spawning always in the center because the Mvp moves a lot and you mostly don't see him when entering the room, but i gave the 2 suggestions so we can enter in a random cell or in the center