Hot Keys and Gold Coin [closed]

Having problems with the game.exe, patcher, or client? This is the place to ask for help.
maplesoup
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Hot Keys and Gold Coin [closed]

Post by maplesoup »

Hi!
Im having trouble with ALT+4 hot key command for the ALT+M tab it just doesnt work anything i put in there doesnt work. but i can type $$$$$$$$$$$$444444444444 so fine.

also how does hourly rewards work? cause im using multiclient but im not getting any Gold Coin to anyone of my accounts, i just get this error "You already got the hourly reward on this IP" while in fact i didnt even get any Gold Coin. /sick

maplesoup

Re: Hot Keys and Gold Coin

Post by maplesoup »

Event is rejecting because of IP detection bug Image
leonardompa2
Has liked: 2 times

Post by leonardompa2 »

maplesoup wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:40 am Hi!
Im having trouble with ALT+4 hot key command for the ALT+M tab it just doesnt work anything i put in there doesnt work. but i can type $$$$$$$$$$$$444444444444 so fine.

also how does hourly rewards work? cause im using multiclient but im not getting any Gold Coin to anyone of my accounts, i just get this error "You already got the hourly reward on this IP" while in fact i didnt even get any Gold Coin. /sick

When you have multiple accounts logged in, only the first one you logged will receive the hourly reward
maplesoup

Post by maplesoup »

leonardompa2 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:01 am
maplesoup wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:40 am Hi!

When you have multiple accounts logged in, only the first one you logged will receive the hourly reward
well as ive stated NONE have received any coins and there are other people who experienced it too
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi maplesoup,

The Hot Keys are fine, it's only on your end.

SHIFT + 4 = $

So you're probably registering a SHIFT + 4 instead of ALT + 4

--

IP restrictions stopped functioning properly after we added proxy servers today because the game server thinks everyone is connected from the same IP. It's fixed /no1

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!
maplesoup

Post by maplesoup »

GM Oreki wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:17 pm Hi maplesoup,

The Hot Keys are fine, it's only on your end.

SHIFT + 4 = $

So you're probably registering a SHIFT + 4 instead of ALT + 4

--

IP restrictions stopped functioning properly after we added proxy servers today because the game server thinks everyone is connected from the same IP. These problems are now fixed /no1
I can use ALT+F4 but ALT+4 No, and its only happening on this Ragnarok Server if i may add... re installing didnt help, i guess im stuck with no ALT+4 hotkey

Thank you