Seiyablem and Leablem NPC's

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
leonardompa2
Has liked: 2 times

Seiyablem and Leablem NPC's

Post by leonardompa2 »

Hi, would be interesting rising the % of success of these NPC's? Even being easy to farm the necessary items, It's still frustrating to use them

Idk, maybe something like:

C Rank - 100%
B Rank - 75%
A Rank - 50%
S Rank - 25%
Broman
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Seiyablem and Leablem NPC's

Post by Broman »

Maybe instead of increasing the chance, there is an option to use more items per attempt?
like not going 1 by 1 but try 10 at once or try all in your inventory.

last time i farmed duno 30 items and would be convenient to just try them all at once and see how many left over in inventory.

PS: would be awsome to have similar for enchanting.
something like you pick what you want, lets say i want +3 int, then the npc will try all your items in the inventory until you hit a +3int would be big qol. similar to the mass refine npc.
emotang
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Seiyablem and Leablem NPC's

Post by emotang »

Broman wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:37 pm Maybe instead of increasing the chance, there is an option to use more items per attempt?
like not going 1 by 1 but try 10 at once or try all in your inventory.

last time i farmed duno 30 items and would be convenient to just try them all at once and see how many left over in inventory.

PS: would be awsome to have similar for enchanting.
something like you pick what you want, lets say i want +3 int, then the npc will try all your items in the inventory until you hit a +3int would be big qol. similar to the mass refine npc.
Massive QoL +1 from me