Each Class PvP Event [approved]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
leonardompa2
Has liked: 2 times

Each Class PvP Event [approved]

Post by leonardompa2 »

Hi,

once I played on a server wich had a "Best of each class PvP" event or something like this, It works on two rounds, and works like this:

First Round: every class faces the same class to see wich is the best player of that class (just one player per class, you can't compete in Sinx and Creator, for example, just Sinx), so we will see Sinx x Sinx battles, Wizz x Wizz, etc, as a tourneament, until only one of each class emerges victorious

Second Round: the champions of each class compete with the champions of the others classes to see wich is the "best PvP warrior of the server" or how you prefer call It

• Every fight the players have 3 Yggs to spent

• Every player have 5 minutes to prepare for the battle after the GM announces his opponent

• There's a minor prize for the winner of the first round of each class (this makes more people want to play, even the ones that aren't that good in PvP, they will play with less popular classes, like Soul Linker for an example, so they can at least get a prize and we will have every class in the event), and of course, the bigger prize for the overall champion (could be an exclusive costume or anyting)

• Were I played, the battles were made in a custom map looking like a Cell Games (DBZ) arena, so they can be done in a small and proper to PvP map

• In my opinion, this could be made one time per month, like the last Saturday or Sunday of the month

There's a large space to discussion, this is may be too hard working to do, but It was the most hyped event of the server

This is my event suggestion :twisted:
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: Each Class PvP Event [approved]

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi leonardompa2,

Thank you for making this request.

I can see how this will be fun for the community and we can certainly organize events like this (GM organized) from time to time. So this is approved.

But PvP and BG have just started getting more active since we added more incentives for them in the most recent update, so players are still figuring out which builds are best for them.

Let's give them some more time before doing something like this.

This will be happening in the future.

Thanks!

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!