Gigantic Bapho Horn / Unidentified Mineral / Bio Mobs [closed]

Found a bug? Please report it here.
thraca
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 15 times

Gigantic Bapho Horn / Unidentified Mineral / Bio Mobs [closed]

Post by thraca »

Hi Oreki,

#1 - Noticed Gigantic Bapho Horn (atk version) has guild storage and drop restrictions (Item #5374). Worth checking def type as well (Item #5518).

#2 - Manuk field 01, nidhoggur new world quest item (the one you get while mining stones on the map) Unidentified Mineral (Item #6048) is not tradable, storable, droppable, sell to npc etc.

#3 - I know you mentioned that staff of piercing is working as intended in the prior GTB post, however I don't understand why mobs are immune to magic attacks when assumptio'd by hp mob in bio3. This is being tested by a 99/70 high wizard with 99 int and further matk gear. Because of this it is impossible to clear the ledges with a high wizard behind ice wall when preparing for the MVP. I think there is something wrong here and if you could look into this further (maybe its not an issue with staff of piercing to begin with) that would be appreciated.

Thanks Oreki
-thraca / Tier One
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: Gigantic Bapho Horn / Unidentified Mineral / Bio Mobs

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi thraca,

#1 and #2 are fixed

#3 has been checked. The monsters are not immune to magic, they are immune to specific elements. If you attack with different elements you will be able to hit them.

GTB is fixed BTW.

Let me know if there's anything else!

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!