Rotating MVP/PVP Reward [closed]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
piggybank
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 10 times

Rotating MVP/PVP Reward [closed]

Post by piggybank »

GM,

Would you consider doing a bi-weekly or monthly rotating MVP/PVP rewards to keep players engaging in said activities. Just an idea to see if it is possible. Thank you for your time.

-piggybank
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: Rotating MVP/PVP Reward

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi piggybank,

Rewards for the highest PvP/MVP rankers will not be given for now but maybe in the future.

For now, the rankings are only informative.

PvP/MVP shop items will continuously be updated on coming updates so there will always be new things to spend the PvP/MVP points on for players to stay engaged.

Thanks!

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!
piggybank
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Rotating MVP/PVP Reward

Post by piggybank »

GM,

Thank you for your consideration. On that same note, you can have different "prices" on a nicer/fancier item(s) that players can work towards during the week/month. Again, thank you.
These users liked this post by piggybank
GM Oreki
randgrior
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Rotating MVP/PVP Reward [approved]

Post by randgrior »

Since the Ranking system were recently implemented, the idea about rotating MVP/PVP rewards for it seems nice. Although, in my opinion, this is only viable if the game's playerbase increases. The prizes could be Old Card Albuns, or the renewal version, Mystical or Ancient Card Album, which gives MVP cards (adjusted for classical features, if this is going to be added here someday), or a number of Mithril Coins - that is all up for the players to discuss and the development team to decide.

Regarding the MVP Shop, I do not know if its only options will be MVP related cosmetic itens, however, it would be nice if we could have some usables there as well, like drop boosts, such as the Bubblegum; or the shop could have cards that are not obtainable in the game, like Santa Poring, Scorpion King and Entweihen Crothen.
Or we could leave the MVP Shop to MVP related cosmetics itens only, and put all the rest in the Quest Master NPC shop.
I went a little off-topic in the last paragraph and I apologize. There is no need to develop this discussion any further here.
These users liked this post by randgrior
GM Oreki
Once more the ancient feast returns,
And the bright hearth domestic burns
With Yuletide's added blaze;
So, too, may all your joys increase
Midst floods of mem'ry, love, and peace,
And dreams of Halcyon days.

H.P. Lovecraft