Wish List for April Update [fulfilled]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
Illu
Been liked: 1 time

Wish List for April Update [fulfilled]

Post by Illu »

Hello people i walk now for some mounth on this Server and see many things so have fun with this list of changes.

Bring following new Quest NPC Items:

1.Captain's Pipe (When equipping [Ship Captain Hat]+[Captain's Pipe] at the same time:
Increases ranged damage by (''Ship Captain Hat'' Refine Rate)%)
https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page ... rch=Search

2.Whike Black Tail
https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page ... &comid=310

3.Flame Manteau of Naght Sieger [1]

4.Excalibur [0]

5.Executioner [0]

6.Weeder Knife [0]

7.Caesar's Sword [0]

8.Observer [0]

9.Mailbreaker [0]

10.Swordbreaker [0]

Change normal Battleground Sets:

The normal Battleground Set have the effect if you Fight against other enemys as Demi Human you get 3 times more Damage.
Please delete this negativ aspect for making Gunslinger viable for Devil Square +Offical Maps+ Instances and MVP Room you cant reach CD reduction wihout that Set because you cant wear Rebirth stuff which makes Gunslinger good usable only PVP WoE atm. And Homunculi deal also WoE on such Set wearer 3x more Damage without WoE reduction its one shot. So please delete that negativ part of that Sets.

Bring us a Pet Gallery System:

Create an NPC called Pet Gallery. Where we can bring one Pet Egg that we let him take that he put the Pet to our Pet Gallery that all Charas from that Account can use it over the Gallery System. So if we use Short cut and open that Gallery that all Pets we gave to him are shown there and that we can set a marker in a box next to the Pet that we want to have this Pet activ in none WoE PVP BG Maps and that we can even for PVP BG WoE set a marker which Pet will be active with that Chara if we enter such a zone and that it will be saved after log out that we must not store hundreds of Pets or carry 3 or 5 with us. Than also the Antonio Ticket should be given to that NPC that he add the timer to the Gallery instead of carry that ticket in inventory.

Antonio Pet Change:

The people who hated that Pet are already gone and for newbies it was realy good also for leveling or start early with Ambush and Magma with Crap Equipment and it was good to show newbie some cheap Items like Speedy Recover Wand and other stuff for coming better up. Which is now a bit frustrating to show a newbie that he need some billion Zeny Gear to see some results. I watched that MVP Ranked and in my eyes nothing changed so the Pet itself had no positiv or negativ effect on MVP Rankeds or something else. So please change it back like it was before that it only works not PVP WoE BG Maps. The poeple are realy creativ with that Pet it makes new Builds viable even for Priest Player that they can also farm there Quest items with Holy Light and Meteora Set. And kill some MVP's.

Bring us a option to Upgrade save rare gear or gear for that you must farm realy long time:

Eventualy an NPC which let us Upgrade save and use 25x Enriched per Upgrade instead of 1 but only works till +9. +10 should stay special no risk no fun haha. On low Rate servers i would see that negativ but its a high rate server there are no one want to farm 6 Mounths for one +9 Glorius Weapon or Naghtsieger Red Sword.

Bring us New Events:

In the most Events players play against each other but from that we have already enough by BG PVP WoE.
So more Events please like Devil Square where peopel work together and even Healer or Devo and Bragi become more love and not be useless for events. Something like Endless Tower with a Boss every 5 Stairs.

Change Event Battle Ground Happy Hour prices and Schedule a little bit:

I have looking how much you get from BG Happy Hour and why no one walks there if i do Raydrics or Space Crack its around 1k Badges per half hour + that you get also other loot like Costume MCA Elu Ori and many more. So Change it to make it more atractive that the War Badges that you get atm by Happy Hour if you lose or win will be doubled once more and for every Game you play BG while Happy Hour you get 1 Event Box if you lose and 2 If you win with your Team to make it more atractive! Change Happy Hour to max 1 hour and use the empty place to bring new Events like Devils Square or similar if you create new once. you can also put Bg Happy Hour 2 hours earlier that you can put 2 more Devil Square Events between it like all 6 hours instead of all 12 hours so also people who cant play 1:30 in the morning ( that is the time for me in Germany how it runs atm) have a use of that event if one extra comes 19:30 and 7:30 even for shift workers better than you can also use than 2 Events.

Change Disguise Event to stop that trolls with Makros:

At this Event some people use already Makros for it that they win even before the NPC realy switched which is anoying.
The best thing that i heard from a person was that he use a vioce tool if he speak Monsters name the keyboard automaticly write it and he have only to press enter so you see the people have crazy ideas and good technology which sabotage that Event hardly.
Change it that if more than one Person in the first 3 or 4 Seconds after switch into new Monster post it right that all who wrote it in first 3 Seconds get 1 Event Box if only one had it right in first 3 or 4 Seconds he get 2 pieces.

Remove confusing and useless Item:

Chewy Rice Powder should be removed from Pet Taming Store.
We both had already a discussion about it that i looked at Google which Monster it is that i must tame with it and Google sayed Dumbling Child where i spend 300 MC+ for nothing because you told me its a Monster that dosent exist on our Server so that Taming item have no use and should be removed.

Bring new Pet:

Airship Part to tame Gremlin which give +2 Dex Hit+1

Bring new Items for MVP NPC:

Oridecon Box
Elunium Box
Magic Card Album
Mithril Coin
War Badges Box

Eventualy create new Items similar to Silvervine Fruits that you could get MVP NPC or also PK PVP NPC such Item to Change MVP Points into PK or PVP Points could be funny.

Bring Hotfixes:

Freebie Orleans Glove and Freebie Orleans Server 10% Cast time Reduction dosent work till now.

Sorin Doll Hat (1) give also +2 Dex that is missing in the discription since Mounths.

Helm of Abyss (1) can not be weared by every Class wrong discritpion since Mounths.

Skull Cap (1) if combinate with +10 Evil Bone Wand or +10 Thorn Staff of Darkness it give 10% lowerd Cast time (wrong discription? that work also with +0 ingame)

Amon Ra mobs he spawn dosent disapear after killing him on Offi Map and also in MVP Room.

All Bio 3 MVP in MVP Room spawn often his ads twice and if you kill him only one ad bulg disapear the other one not and is also free moving around not binded on the mvp while he is alive which makes it nearly impossible to came close to him to finish him.

Rage of Luster have wrong Name ingame also the Upgrade NPC called it "Bright Fury" even in calculators you find it only under this name.

Change Storages:

Old Version= Storage Limit 730
Item
Cash
Armor
Wpn
Cstm (There was never soemthing inside? for wha tis it?)
Ammo
Card
Misc

New Version= Storage Limit 1000
Item
Armor
Weapon
Ammo
Upgrade Materials
Normal Cards
Mini Boss Cards
MVP Cards
ETC
Costume
Pets (If Gallery not possible)

So that was it from my side if i find soemthing i will let you know /!
These users liked this post by Illu
GM Oreki
mgbgames
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Wish List for April Update

Post by mgbgames »

+1. anything new would be fun
mgbgames
Been liked: 4 times

Post by mgbgames »

Not a fan of the refining request though. The challenge in refining is one of the last things that is an accomplishment in this game. Everything else is now easy with high rates and antonio. If we are going to make refining easy too then we will be removing one of the last things that is fun and worth striving for in this game.
welcome22
Been liked: 1 time

Post by welcome22 »

antonio should NOT be allowed in MVP maps only. the rest should be fine.

+1 all other stuff, especially for events, coop events

would suggest to have rewards for completing endless tower as well to encourage people doing this event. limit to dual client for ET?????
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: Wish List for April Update [approved]

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi everyone,

Thank you for making these requests Illu.

Most of the requests are approved and will be implemented on the coming update.

Other players' requests will be implemented in the coming update as well, but due to the amount of requests, the update time has been moved to 26 April

/no1

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: Wish List for April Update [approved]

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi everyone,

These are the approved points in this request that will be implemented today:

• Adding All Requested Quests
  • Antonio Pet Effects to be back to work in all instances, events, and special maps
  • Antonio Pet Effects will also work while other Pets are active as long as you have both Antonio Pet Egg and Pet Extender Token in inventory
  • Removing negative buffs from BG Equipment
  • Doubling BG Rewards
  • Removing Chewy Rice Powder
  • Fixing incorrect item descriptions

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!