WOE-Castle reset

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
bogartlolo

WOE-Castle reset

Post by bogartlolo »

Requesting to reset castle holder at the 1st of the month similar to ranking resets.
DickSkin
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: WOE-Castle reset

Post by DickSkin »

Or we reset it every time? And we have a new pointing system

1 pt for first break
2 pt for longest def
3 pt for castle holder by the end of WoE

We could also apply this in KoE, instead of just last minute break most of the time, which is boring. Constant breaking of emp in KoE for longest total def and first break might add another excitement.

Also, I am thinking of a more complex pointing system where we open 2 castle and one have guild points and the other have 0 points, but why we need to conquer the no point castle? Because next time the castle point will switch and now we have the advantage to defend it next week. It will promote more active WoE that if you want to be on the top, you should always take castle and be aggressive (what happens when 2 guild just defend their castle for a whole month and no one will attack, it will result in a draw). It might also promote more guild participation since 2 castle is open, big guild might need to have 2 division to be active on both castle and smaller guilds might have an equal strength this time. Just my thought, anyway, possibly for another thread request /gawi
Last edited by DickSkin on Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chibubong
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Chibubong »

I like that idea of different pointing system.
Choi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Choi »

I don't have an opinion either way, but I just want to add that for changes made to the point system (for this and other things), I ask if we could have these changes done at the start of the month before any guild points have started!
Chibubong
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Chibubong »

@choi I agree with you.

This already happened twice. And it is not a pleasant thing.