VIP System [closed]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
Alchemist
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Re: VIP System

Post by Alchemist »

princekos wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:52 am If this request is granted, ill stop playing. P2W. I never donate at this server.
There are other suggestions for the benefits of a VIP. Some are reasonable. Those that does not increase drop rates or provide free buffs/additional buffs is ok. If you read the suggestions of other players they provide good points too.

I vote for a VIP Lounge - an exclusive very very small town for VIPs. No additional buffs but all NPCs like Decarding, Armor enchant, etc etc, are lined up well and close in a very small map like Catch the poring map.

Also VIP skins could be good. VIP badge is good. I will repeat again that it could be a VIP system with a Fashion2Win in mind(not a P2W).

It is not Pay-to-win with those suggestions. It is just to give an additional income for the server to continue longer while still having a healthy economy/balance.
princekos
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: VIP System

Post by princekos »

Alchemist wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:34 pm
princekos wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:52 am If this request is granted, ill stop playing. P2W. I never donate at this server.
There are other suggestions for the benefits of a VIP. Some are reasonable. Those that does not increase drop rates or provide free buffs/additional buffs is ok. If you read the suggestions of other players they provide good points too.

I vote for a VIP Lounge - an exclusive very very small town for VIPs. No additional buffs but all NPCs like Decarding, Armor enchant, etc etc, are lined up well and close in a very small map like Catch the poring map.

Also VIP skins could be good. VIP badge is good. I will repeat again that it could be a VIP system with a Fashion2Win in mind(not a P2W).

It is not Pay-to-win with those suggestions. It is just to give an additional income for the server to continue longer while still having a healthy economy/balance.
Yeah i mean about original request, I didnt quote that so it can lead to some confusions. thanks.
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: VIP System [closed]

Post by GM Oreki »

Hi everyone,

Thank you for making this request DickSkin.

I understand the intention is to support the server but we don't plan to add this regardless of how small / fair is the benefit. The idea of creating a separation line between donators and non donators in itself is bad even if it's just a name tag. This server is for everyone to feel special not only donators /no1

Topic closed

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!