Mini Boss Card Recycle

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
DickSkin
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 3 times

Mini Boss Card Recycle

Post by DickSkin »

Could we recycle mini boss cards as well? Like 5-10 or 1-5 mvp points?

Majority of Mystical Card Album drops have no value, better to recycle for points.

Is there a mini boss that could exploit this implementation?
These users liked this post by DickSkin
kangkongkernits
piggybank
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Mini Boss Card Recycle

Post by piggybank »

+1 to this!
These users liked this post by piggybank
DickSkin
Alchemist
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Alchemist »

+1 to this. But..... I've thrown many mini mvp cards. Since it is easy to get Mini MVP vards, i suggest 5 MiniMVP cards for a chance of 1to 5 MVP points.
These users liked this post by Alchemist
DickSkin
DickSkin
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by DickSkin »

Alchemist wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:52 pm +1 to this. But..... I've thrown many mini mvp cards. Since it is easy to get Mini MVP vards, i suggest 5 MiniMVP cards for a chance of 1to 5 MVP points.
Actually that is my question, what mini boss is exploitable? I remember I spend hours just to get Salamander Card, and only 2-3 Necromancer card per hour. Probably I was just at the low end of the bell curve.

Well, it is for GM Oreki and Devs to decide, even if it is 1 point or 5 mini boss for 1 point. Just don't want to throw it away just like you did /heh
kangkongkernits
Has liked: 3 times

Post by kangkongkernits »

Agreed on this. OCA = useless except DI
Alchemist
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Alchemist »

DickSkin wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:25 am
Alchemist wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:52 pm +1 to this. But..... I've thrown many mini mvp cards. Since it is easy to get Mini MVP vards, i suggest 5 MiniMVP cards for a chance of 1to 5 MVP points.
Actually that is my question, what mini boss is exploitable? I remember I spend hours just to get Salamander Card, and only 2-3 Necromancer card per hour. Probably I was just at the low end of the bell curve.

Well, it is for GM Oreki and Devs to decide, even if it is 1 point or 5 mini boss for 1 point. Just don't want to throw it away just like you did /heh
Cards from Mystical Card albums are all (correct me if I'm wrong) mini-boss cards.