I have a dream that one day Linkers can Link themselves.

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
Alchemist
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

I have a dream that one day Linkers can Link themselves.

Post by Alchemist »

So hear me out, if the previous request for the Es- skills wont be approved, how about this?

Let the linkers be able to link their selves. They'll be able to be the support role everyone wants them to be.

They wont be DISCARDED. Since every class except Soul Linker is useful in BG/PvP.

In BG and PvP, every class except Soul Linker can kill, even a priest can kill and provide support, a super novice can kill and somehow provide support too, bard and dancers can provide support as well as provide an offense too. BUT SOUL LINKERS? they cannot provide support, they cannot even kill (unless it is a mage), they cannot even use Leap. As for the Link skills, most of the class does not even need the link or is useless, Assassin Link is even disabled for all PvP modes.

I have a dream that one day Linkers will be able to link themselves. This is our hope.
When this happens, every class will be able to join hands and sing Free at last, Free at last.
uyuyy

Re: I have a dream that one day Linkers can Link themselves.

Post by uyuyy »

+1
gr8b8m8ir88over8
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by gr8b8m8ir88over8 »

OP if a single Soul Linker can apply his buffs without any constraints. Pretty sure everyone will create alt soul linkers on pvp mode if that happens.

Just use another job/character on BG, trying to make every job viable on all game modes is not good for a healthy game balance. Case in point: Renewal patch
Mumboh
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Mumboh »

Alchemist wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:29 am In BG and PvP, every class except Soul Linker can kill
*cries in ninja*
Alchemist
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Alchemist »

gr8b8m8ir88over8 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:38 am Pretty sure everyone will create alt soul linkers on pvp mode if that happens.
Thank you for your point. I could see how it could be used like that.
Dual Client is not allowed on PVP Modes (except WoE) so it wont be abused by a single player on BG or PvP map.
Links are even removed when you enter PVP Maps.