@Charinfo Command

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
datas_nero1
Been liked: 5 times

@Charinfo Command

Post by datas_nero1 »

Hi I'm just wondering if there's a chance to add @Charinfo command which displays character info such as damage reduction, cast delay, after cast delay and other things that is not displayed on a whitepaper stat window.

Theoretically this should also allow players to verify if items gives correct stats that aligns with the description.

With all the (mvp) cards enabled and vastness of items that are available this can be handy in building a competitive character.

I'm not sure if this is simply a server activable toggle or there's a custom programming behind it.

But here's a referrence i found from a quick google search:
https://rockragnarok.com/rockwiki/index ... r_Commands
Attachments
charinfo.png
charinfo.png (11.03 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
These users liked this post by datas_nero1 (total 4):
Cromwell, carrie, piggybank, NewDay
piggybank
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: @Charinfo Command

Post by piggybank »

+1 to this. Would love to see this implemented in the future if it is not too complicated.
princekos
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: @Charinfo Command

Post by princekos »

datas_nero1 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:15 am Hi I'm just wondering if there's a chance to add @Charinfo command which displays character info such as damage reduction, cast delay, after cast delay and other things that is not displayed on a whitepaper stat window.

Theoretically this should also allow players to verify if items gives correct stats that aligns with the description.

With all the (mvp) cards enabled and vastness of items that are available this can be handy in building a competitive character.

I'm not sure if this is simply a server activable toggle or there's a custom programming behind it.

But here's a referrence i found from a quick google search:
https://rockragnarok.com/rockwiki/index ... r_Commands
If you are a creative person, you may take notes on excel how much resistance, def, mdef, etc.. outside, or you can remember that.. using rcalc doesnt give you real result.. believe me.. i tried every calcs that have exist and there isnt any accurate calculator.