Change the Requirements of Other Quest Items.

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
datas_nero1
Been liked: 5 times

Change the Requirements of Other Quest Items.

Post by datas_nero1 »

Hi GM,

Are you able to change the Requirements of oher Quest Item.

Twin Edge Naght Sieger Swords have similar requirements on some god-tier items, making more expensive to make but it's not in itself god-tier.
These users liked this post by datas_nero1
Kyouma
datas_nero1

Re: Change the Requirements of Other Quest Items.

Post by datas_nero1 »

Hope this can be covered on the Feb 28 Patch
Broman
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Broman »

if you think Naghtsieger is overpriced in the quest shop, Then wait until you finish the Mjolnir or Sleipnir. You can have more dps with a simple Knife[4] dropped by Poring compared to Mjol. All you need is 1 Doppel Card.
Naghtsieger swords have atleast slots to make them very useful
princekos
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by princekos »

Change the quest requirement will be unfair for the players who already done it
Broman

Post by Broman »

i wouldn't change the requirements either, long term goal to have is nice. but rather add some stuff to the items, even if it means to have more customization. its a p-server after all and keeping everything original is kinda boring.
there definitely needs an upgrade for the godlike equip for the amount of grinding and mvp cards they need..
datas_nero1

Post by datas_nero1 »

Broman wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:21 am if you think Naghtsieger is overpriced in the quest shop, Then wait until you finish the Mjolnir or Sleipnir. You can have more dps with a simple Knife[4] dropped by Poring compared to Mjol. All you need is 1 Doppel Card.
Your issue Brotherman is that the godtier-item (Mjolnir) is weaker than a knife with a doppel. The request is that to keep the Naght Sieger Sword requirement different from the god-tier item. since obviously they're not the same tier.

as per the other one's comment that it'll be unfair to those who have already made it. I don't think people still making it after the god-tier items patch.
datas_nero1

Post by datas_nero1 »

please hold this off. and don't let it ruin the patch schedule.
Broman

Post by Broman »

datas_nero1 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:44 am
Broman wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:21 am if you think Naghtsieger is overpriced in the quest shop, Then wait until you finish the Mjolnir or Sleipnir. You can have more dps with a simple Knife[4] dropped by Poring compared to Mjol. All you need is 1 Doppel Card.
Your issue Brotherman is that the godtier-item (Mjolnir) is weaker than a knife with a doppel. The request is that to keep the Naght Sieger Sword requirement different from the god-tier item. since obviously they're not the same tier.

as per the other one's comment that it'll be unfair to those who have already made it. I don't think people still making it after the god-tier items patch.
currently the Naght Sieger sword costs 3 MVP cards (can be used by swordman, merchant, thief class) and the Mjolnir costs 21 MVP cards and extra 100mc (can be used only my swordman, merchant class)
there is a 7 times higher cost for Mjolnir for a weapon that is much weaker than the Naght Sieger. The prices for strenght and useability should be swaped to match it. Naght Sieger should be 20 MVP cards cost and the Mjol only 3. (in the current state)
I already build both and tho i have uses for Naght Sieger, my Mjol is 100% just a decoration in my Storage.

3 MVP cards for Naght Sieger is okay, BUT i would change the MVP cards.. Mooni, Osiris for red and Drake, White Lady for blue..
those cards are already used for Godlike equip. Change it to Amon + Edgga + GTB (Fire Elements to represent the Red Sword)
and have Stormy + Hatii (for the blue sword) so in a way EVERY low MVP is beeing used rather than only 1 that is bottlenecking every item to build.

that would be a request by itself, but maybe Oreki can also consider to add atleast 2-3 Card Slots to the Mjol to atleast get close to other weapons. in the current state its simply a useless weapon. and maybe little fine tuning to the other godlikes.