More information about MVP room?

All talk related to MindRO and Ragnarok Online.
Saion
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

More information about MVP room?

Post by Saion »

I have never used MVP room before, and there wasn't any information about MVP room in the game, in the forum, or in the main page. The cost of using MVP room is pretty high to just try it out, so here are some questions:

- Is MVP room just a private map where you can use bloody branches, or is there function that you can summon exactly the boss you want for an extra cost?
- if you died, do you revive in the room or outside? Can you come back to your room or does the room get permanently cleared?
- After the time is up, I assume the boss will get cleared if I can't kill it?
- can you switch character to go back inside the room? (in case the bloody branch summoned a bad match, ie Creator summon a Ghost property MVP)
- in case you summon a bad match and can't kill it, is it possible to make the boss disappear and summon another rightaway, so the room rent time won't be wasted?
- does @storage, @jump and @warp commands work in MVP room?
princekos

Re: More information about MVP room?

Post by princekos »

1. Yes, you can choose either spend 10M / 20M for selected MVP summoning or just Bloody Branch
2. You can come back, the mvp wont be clear as long you dont talk to npc to clear it or clear it yourself.
3. Of course
4. Yes you can. Select enter as Guild / Party to do that..
5. Talk to NPC inside. There is an option to clear that MVP. In case you summon DSL and tired to kill it :))))
6. @jump and @warp doesnt works. @storage still works
These users liked this post by princekos
Saion
Saion

Post by Saion »

Thank you! That was much appreciated.

If @jump doesn't work, I assume fly wings and aco teleport lv1 are also disabled?
GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Post by GM Oreki »

Saion wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:05 am Thank you! That was much appreciated.

If @jump doesn't work, I assume fly wings and aco teleport lv1 are also disabled?
Yes

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!