No jumps commands [closed]

The place to make development requests for the next updates (example: requesting a headgear quest).
princekos
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: No jumps commands

Post by princekos »

NewDay wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:31 am No one is demanding anything, Im making a suggestion to improve the server and make it more pve appealing . What you are saying about us adapting to the rate is nonsense, there are many high rates without jump commands respecting the core pve aspects of the game.
This is a lovely server, I have never complain about it. I have only made suggestions and share opinions to improve it, and not to my like but to a few of us.
Like piggybank says "This topic have been discussed many times over." That shows that many, not only me and my friends ! are thinking about this and probably end up leaving the server because of it, or not even giving the server a chance, because of it.
Me and my friends come from a very low rate server and reason why we looked into high rate is just to relax and try new things with the little time we have to play,(due to family, work etc). We dont like pvp we like pve and this commands kill us, cuts of all the fun.

Dont take it personal, I would recommend this server to anyone that is most focused on pvp, because is great and I think Oreki is doing a great job!

:)
Sorry because I always look your name on Discord and forum, debating about something you see as unbalanced for PVE or MVP huntings. Oreki already gave us his statement to keep the command, also make any commands which give us easy way to do hunt / farm (such as bulksell, or anything). It means its server make hunt easier than other server. So if you want something tough on PVE / MVP / farm, this server rate maybe disappoint you.

For example, if you want hunt all mvp cards from its field, and you see another player already get their cards from MVP room, easier than you, you cant complaint about market rate or something. You try it harder than other because of your way, not because of something unfair on this server, and it is a consequence of your choice. This server rate remains the same and you cant see that as something unbalanced. it is unbalance from your theatre of mind. I just implement this example on your case when you see jump as something imbalance, or you see champ is braindead job or too strong for mvp.. If you want to hunt as sniper and someone steal your mvp, that will be your consequence of your choice.

Months ago I also hope this server give us Gold Room to make easier zeny, but I keep to learn, and cancel my mind. This is the server rate, as GM plan to make it more stable on its level.
sekumo
Has liked: 4 times

Post by sekumo »

i joined this server for @warp and @jump features though dang xd
xdd
NewDay
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by NewDay »

piggybank wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:42 pm
NewDay wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:31 am No one is demanding anything, Im making a suggestion to improve the server and make it more pve appealing . What you are saying about us adapting to the rate is nonsense, there are many high rates without jump commands respecting the core pve aspects of the game.
This is a lovely server, I have never complain about it. I have only made suggestions and share opinions to improve it, and not to my like but to a few of us.
Like piggybank says "This topic have been discussed many times over." That shows that many, not only me and my friends ! are thinking about this and probably end up leaving the server because of it, or not even giving the server a chance, because of it.
Me and my friends come from a very low rate server and reason why we looked into high rate is just to relax and try new things with the little time we have to play,(due to family, work etc). We dont like pvp we like pve and this commands kill us, cuts of all the fun.

Dont take it personal, I would recommend this server to anyone that is most focused on pvp, because is great and I think Oreki is doing a great job!

You're right that you're not demanding anything and I should have word that better. The fact of the matter is the GM have come out and said that the command will stay and it is allowed on the server.

Personally, I don't feel like it is taking away from the PvE experience at all. I'm a strict PvE and MVP player and have never step foot inside PVP/KoE/GvG and never will. I have a champ that I MVP with and I have lost my fair share of MVPs to other champs, snipers, sinx, bio and I just take the L and move on to the next one. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't.

I understand your frustrations as it seems like there's no chance at all. Champ wasn't even my main when I started playing on this server 6 months ago, but made a champ anyway to be competitive in the MVP game then when SinX started showing up to compete in the MVP scene I made a SinX as well. The thing is you have to adapt with the game and the play style that the players are doing. Gearing up a new character should not be an issue on this server at all.

I still enjoy the hell out of the PvE aspect of this game. Like you, I'm sure most of us have a job and/or other commitments that we have to do and jumping on this game is a form of release for me. I don't mean to discredit your concerns in anyway, and this is just my own opinion.

Also, if you don't like MVP room (I don't either) there are other ways such as Endless Tower, Devil's Square, Elite MVP tower, instances that you can organize a small party and explore those options given to you as well. Do give this server another chance and may be you'll come to enjoy it as much as I did.

-piggybank

P.S. If you need any help or want to party up PM me and we can meet up in game when neither of us are busy.

Oh, no no Im not frustrated for loosing the MVPs, I win a good amount of those i hunt, Im frustrated with the lack of coop necessity, Its better to hunt alone than with my friends.
You are so kind on offering help tho, thank you for that :)

Me and my friends are moving to another server just because of this commands, as Im sure a few more will, and others has done before. Its a shame, a few commands kill the server for some people, weather all of you who likes the commands accept it or not these commands are breaking the core game expirience, and I asure you Piggy that you will end up bored unless you start playing pvp.

Please take this just as a comment without meaning of offending anyone. and send me a private if this commands ever disappear me and a few others will be happy to return <3
NewDay
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by NewDay »

princekos wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:18 am

Sorry because I always look your name on Discord and forum, debating about something you see as unbalanced for PVE or MVP huntings. Oreki already gave us his statement to keep the command, also make any commands which give us easy way to do hunt / farm (such as bulksell, or anything). It means its server make hunt easier than other server. So if you want something tough on PVE / MVP / farm, this server rate maybe disappoint you.

For example, if you want hunt all mvp cards from its field, and you see another player already get their cards from MVP room, easier than you, you cant complaint about market rate or something. You try it harder than other because of your way, not because of something unfair on this server, and it is a consequence of your choice. This server rate remains the same and you cant see that as something unbalanced. it is unbalance from your theatre of mind. I just implement this example on your case when you see jump as something imbalance, or you see champ is braindead job or too strong for mvp.. If you want to hunt as sniper and someone steal your mvp, that will be your consequence of your choice.

Months ago I also hope this server give us Gold Room to make easier zeny, but I keep to learn, and cancel my mind. This is the server rate, as GM plan to make it more stable on its level.
Nothing wrong with debating or arguing I guess.
I always said that Oreki did a great job with the server, and I insist that this post I made WAS A SUGGESTION and not a demand or complain, since the suggestion wont be fulfill and it kills what I believe is the core experience of the game I will look for another server that matches my play style... It seems like most of you are taking this suggestion as an insult or a personal matter and it was never my intention.
Jump back commands has nothing to do with unbalanced, it simply makes the game a matter of luck, who finds the mvp first wins (in field).
I LOVE the fact of having mvp rooms and all that, gives us the chance to kill harder bosses easier, I have nothing to complain about the server, I just think that this commands makes it boring (in pvm aspects) THATS ALL =)

this was a suggestion for me to know if I should look for another server or not, simply as that, dont take it personal or get offended :)
piggybank
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by piggybank »

NewDay wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:22 pm
piggybank wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:42 pm

You're right that you're not demanding anything and I should have word that better. The fact of the matter is the GM have come out and said that the command will stay and it is allowed on the server.

Personally, I don't feel like it is taking away from the PvE experience at all. I'm a strict PvE and MVP player and have never step foot inside PVP/KoE/GvG and never will. I have a champ that I MVP with and I have lost my fair share of MVPs to other champs, snipers, sinx, bio and I just take the L and move on to the next one. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't.

I understand your frustrations as it seems like there's no chance at all. Champ wasn't even my main when I started playing on this server 6 months ago, but made a champ anyway to be competitive in the MVP game then when SinX started showing up to compete in the MVP scene I made a SinX as well. The thing is you have to adapt with the game and the play style that the players are doing. Gearing up a new character should not be an issue on this server at all.

I still enjoy the hell out of the PvE aspect of this game. Like you, I'm sure most of us have a job and/or other commitments that we have to do and jumping on this game is a form of release for me. I don't mean to discredit your concerns in anyway, and this is just my own opinion.

Also, if you don't like MVP room (I don't either) there are other ways such as Endless Tower, Devil's Square, Elite MVP tower, instances that you can organize a small party and explore those options given to you as well. Do give this server another chance and may be you'll come to enjoy it as much as I did.

-piggybank

P.S. If you need any help or want to party up PM me and we can meet up in game when neither of us are busy.

Oh, no no Im not frustrated for loosing the MVPs, I win a good amount of those i hunt, Im frustrated with the lack of coop necessity, Its better to hunt alone than with my friends.
You are so kind on offering help tho, thank you for that :)

Me and my friends are moving to another server just because of this commands, as Im sure a few more will, and others has done before. Its a shame, a few commands kill the server for some people, weather all of you who likes the commands accept it or not these commands are breaking the core game expirience, and I asure you Piggy that you will end up bored unless you start playing pvp.

Please take this just as a comment without meaning of offending anyone. and send me a private if this commands ever disappear me and a few others will be happy to return <3

No offense taken at all. So it's not so much the MVP aspect of the game but more party/co-op related concerns. I can see why the commands would be a problem for you and anyone looking to play as a group. I don't believe

I have been playing on this server for 6 months now and have never participate in PvP/BG/KoE/GvG and I have yet to get bored. I am more of a solo player and may be that's why the commands doesn't bother me much. You may be right that I may get bored someday but that can also be said about most things in life.

I hope you and your friend(s) will all find a server that you will enjoy!
Chibubong
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Chibubong »

GM Oreki
Administrator
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: No jumps commands [closed]

Post by GM Oreki »

Thank you for sharing your opinions, everyone.

To give an answer to the original poster, we will not remove these commands, but we will continue to add things that encourage PvM party-play in our server.

Topic closed
These users liked this post by GM Oreki
NewDay

Enjoying MindRO? Help others find it - leave a review on RMS!